chapter thirty-one

Rory's pov

The next morning

Waking up in the morning has always been a struggle for me. There is nothing worse,in my opinion, than having to get up in the morning out of the warm comfy bed that I've just been in for however many hours. To be honest, I don't even know what time I went to bed last night. All I know is that whatever I had for dinner last night was delicious.

But this morning was more of a struggle. As soon as I opened my eyes I was overwhelmed by this sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach. I've never felt this feeling before so I'm a little apprehensive of the events of today.

Slowly, I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower to see if that'll calm this feeling I have. As I wait for the water to warm up I go over the events of last night.

I'm not gonna lie, I was shitting myself in that interrogation room. All I wanted was to get out of there as soon as I could. I don't know if the guy picked up on that or not. I mean he didn't seem to so I guess if my singing career doesn't work out I could possibly purse a career in acting. 

After showering I sat on the bed in just a towel and just pondered about life and what my life has come to since meeting the boys. It certainly has been overwhelming as well as testing at times, but I'm glad to have met Louis and the rest of the boys so I shouldn't be complaining.

Harry's pov

As I make my way down the hallway to the lift to take me down to the lobby I start to get the feeling of guilt loom over my head.

                                                                  Unfortunately I've become accustomed to this feeling as of late. As I wait for the lift I start to think on when this started happening ,once I enter the lift it hits me like a tone of bricks. 

Rory.

Of course it's her. I mean now that I think about it more, ever since Rory came into my life,  I've felt more guilty then ever before .But what I can't figure out is why that is. I mean I feel guilty after we argue, which is normal, but I also feel guilty when she is the topic of conversation I'm having with someone which has been mostly Taylor.

It's weird. I've never had so many questions about someone with her since I've known her. I've asked her why she seems so interested in her which I don't understand. I mean Rory hates her so why is Taylor so adamant about knowing things about Rory? I mean she asks me questions that I have no idea about but I guess she is just curios to find about her personality and why someone like Rory would hate someone like Taylor which I know for a fact that is something Rory would never do in a million years. I doubt she'd do it if you even paid her.

Rorys pov

After getting dressed I made my way back down to the bus. I didn't feel hungry this morning which is unusual for me but for some reason I just didn't eat. It was like I didn't have the energy in me to eat.

Once we got to the stadium for the final rehearsal for our show tomorrow I immediately  made my way to the dressing room to get my mic on, not stopping for no one. I just wanted to get this day over and done with already so I don't have this sick feeling in my stomach anymore.

"Rory are you okay? You seem stressed." I looked up to see Ivy, my makeup artist , looking back at me with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm okay. Just a little tired is all." I replied.

"Okay, but if you ever feel like you need to get something off your chest I'm right here."

"Thanks ivy." I replied honestly.

"Oh before I forget. Zayn said he wanted to talk to you about something after the rehearsals are done for the day."

"Did he say what he wanted to talk to me about? " I asked.

Why does this seem familiar....

Wait, yesterday. Yesterday zayn said he had something important he wanted to say but he couldn't because of that officer.

"He didn't but he did seem both anxious and eager to talk to you." Ivy replied.