chapter four

Authors note: Hello guys, I'm really sorry I haven't updated in over a week. This week has just been so busy, but I'm updating again this weekend, so hopefully you guys forgive me for not updating.

Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter. Please don't forget to comment and vote, because it really helps me out.

Love Bec

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My heart was beating out of my chest. I could feel the rumble of the crowd as I heard them counting down. It literally felt like I was at a rock concert it was that loud. I never anticipated this kind of reaction to little old me going onto the stage. I could hear the video playing that Maya had showed us earlier. It was so strange hearing my voice.

I get the impression that a lot of people want to know what they sound like when they talk but I'm going y hearing the sound of my voice then I'd rather tell them not to worry about it, unless they have a lovely voice and don't sound like their voice is about to crack any minute.

When I was younger before I met Eliza my voice was so high that people would tell me not to talk because apparently, my normal talking voice gave them a headache. Bit when I was around fourteen or so my voice suddenly changed. It wasn't as squeaky anymore. It was more deep, but not as deep as Harry's morning voice, and let me tell you that voice, god. Yeah you get what I'm saying.

People would say ,after they heard me talk after my voice changed, that it was like I got hit by a heavy force and that knocked the voice straight out of me. Well I guess I have to give them credit for their wild imagination. Well it was only my Mum's sider of the family that said that, like my Aunt Kathy who isn't with us now.

I was now standing behind curtain where I would walk out to when Allie would tell me to go on through my in ears that I had on. The only thing I don't like about them is you can't talk back to whoever is talking to you, but other than that I love them, especially since all the boys and I got them personalised.

Being proud of my first album that's coming out I decided to have the title of the album on my in ears. It was just plain mat black with the word break me with a line between the two words. So break was up the top and I was at the bottom. It was simple but I loved it. I honestly feel like a proud mother when I think about the album. It means so much more because the songs are mine and I've written my own songs, which is so crazy to think about. I mean not many nineteen year olds can say that they've produced an album.

Yeah, not man I don't think.

"Okay Rory, this is your moment. Give it all you got. I'm so incredibly proud of you and how far you've come. You're a real pain sometimes but I wouldn't want to be anyone else's manager. I love you and have fun." I heard Allie say through the in ears.

I really wanted to say something back to her, but I couldn't. 

Taking a deep breath I took a deep breath before making sure my inears didn't fall out before pulling up my skinny jeans before adjusting my top before making sure my boots were tied properly so I wouldn't fall over and make an utter fool of myself.

I closed my eyes waiting for the curtain to fall.I will never forget this moment. The crowd's noise increased to a whole new level. It was so surreal and I haven't even opened my eyes yet. Slowly, I opened my eyes and gasped at the amount of people who filled the seats. No seat was unoccupied, everyone was full of people. It was so humbling to know that even though I'm the supporting act they still wanted to hear me sing.

Smiling, I made my way to the mic stand before picking up the mic. This caused the crowd to scream even louder.

"Hello guys." I spoke, the crowd shouted back hello's or hey.

"So are you guys excited for tonight?" I asked. The crowd screamed, but not as loud as I hoped." I said, are you guys excited for tonight?" I repeated, this time the crowd screamed so loud that I jumped back from the loud noise.

"No that's what I like to hear. So I'm going to be with you guys for a while, is that okay?" I asked as I walked to the far right of the stage. I looked around to see people waving at me, smiling me waved back. I noticed a girl who I waved to gasp before shaking her friend next to her who just laughed.

"So before I start I just want to say a massive thank you for everyone who's come out tonight. Now some of you may heard that I have an album coming out in the next four months. But because I love you guys so much I think the sooner the better. So it's mid-February now so would it be okay if I released it in April? Does that sound okay?" I asked. They crowd screamed, I noticed a sign which say 'I love you Rory'.

"I love you too." I said, pointing to the girls that were holding the sign.

"Almighty then, so I don't take up any more of you guy's time I think I should get started. The first song is called without you. I believe it's the first song from my Album, so I hope you enjoy it."

I took my place behind my mic stand before closing my eyes, taking a deep breath before the lights dimmed, but a blue light was fixed on me.

I can't win, I can't reign

I will never win this game without you, without you

I am lost, I am vain,

I will never be the same without you, without you

I won't run, I won'tfly

I will never make it by without you, without you

I can't rest, I can't fight

All I need is you and I, without you, without

you

[Chorus]

Oh oh oh

You! You! You!

Without

You! You! You!

Without you

Can't erase, so I'll take blame

But I can't accept that we're estranged

without you, without you

I can't quit now, this can't be right

I can't take one more sleepless night without you, without you

I won't soar, I won't climb

If you're not here, I'm paralysed without you, without you

I can't look, I'm so blind

I lost my heart, I lost my mind without you, without you

[Chorus]

Oh oh oh

You! You! You!

Without

You! You! You!

Without you

I am lost, I am vain,

I will never be the same without you, without you

Without you

Once I finished the crowd roared, making me blush. There is no better feeling then having people love the songs you've written on your own.

I now know that this tour is going to be amazing. And no one and I mean no one is going to ruin this for me.