chapter twenty-two

Hello guys, so this is the second chapter for the week seeming as the one I posted earlier wasn't that long of a chapter. Well at least in my mind it wasn't. So here you go. I'm so excited to get back into writing this story. I really have missed it as well as talking to you guys about it. I want to say a special thanks to both Razanhh250 and fawkeloves for their continuous support with all their lovely messages. I can't thank you both enough. I also want to say thanks to those who have continued to read this story after being away for 5 months.Anyway enough blabbering on.I hope you guys like this chapter.

Rory's Pov

It has been a week since I had received the anonymous text saying that Harry and Taylor was plotting something against me that could end my career. I haven't seen anything suspicious yet, well at least not to my knowledge at least. Then again my mum always said that I was oblivious to a lot of things, so who knows, they may have already put their plan into action and I wouldn't have even known or suspected anything.

Seeming as they haven't done anything is making me believe more and more that whoever sent me that anonymous text is just playing a stupid prank on me. Which if they are, I've got to hand it to them, it's a pretty good prank even though it's not funny with my circumstances.

I'm now currently with Louis on stage acting like complete dittos which isn't new for us, but what is new is that Zayn is mucking about with us. It seems that for the past week Zayn has hung out with me and has always been there if I needed advice on anything, which of course he was before, but he  wasn't as vocal about it as he is now. Which is nice considering I used to be not close with him at all because he was always quiet and very mysterious which I've heard or seen the boys fans say a lot about Zayn. They sure have him down to a T in that sense.

"Guys come on, we need to get back to work. "I looked up to see Liam looking at us with his hands on his hips.

"Oh come on Liam live a little. "Zayn said holding the camera we use to take videos of ourselves for the fans for each concert.

"You're making me look like the boring one that never has fun. "Liam sulked.

"We all know you're the life of the party Payno. "Louis smirked before jumping on Liam's back.

"Louis get off me."Liam laughed as he ran around trying to get Louis off of his back.

"Guys come on we need to rehearse. "I looked up to see Harry looking at us.

Where the hell did he come from?

"It's all Rory's fault. She wanted to have a race. "Louis called out.

"Rory won of course. "Zayn smirked before moving the camera from Louis and Liam to me.

"Naturally. "I joked, pretending to show my guns.

"Rory can you go. "Harry asked.

"Come on Hazzan we need to let loose every once in a while."Niall said coming from where the hallway leads to the kitchen. Of course that's where he'd be.

"We need to rehearse and she's in the way. "Harry barked.

I looked at Zayn, who has since shut the camera off.

"Sorry I'll go. "I replied, looking at the ground in embarrassment. I didn't mean to get in the way. But Harry's right. We do need to rehearse.

"You can be a real prick Harry. "Zayn said.

"Zayn its okay. "I replied, before looking at Harry who was glaring at me.

"I'm just telling the truth. She's always in the way. It'd be best if she wasn't here."Harry said.

"Harry that's enough. I'm so sick of you treating Rory like shit. She hasn't done anything to you for you to being saying that about here. For heaven sake grow up."Niall barked, getting in Harry's face.

"Oi, you two, cool it would ya. For god sake we're supposed to be best mates. So start acting like mates instead of immature kids. If not I'll have a word with Simon about the both of you. Especially you Harry. "Liam spoke as he pushed himself between Harry and Niall.

"What did I do?"Niall asked.

"Just quit arguing with Harry okay. "Liam sighed.

"Fine."Niall huffed before coming over towards me before giving me a hug that I really needed.

"Harry you've got to stop treating Rory like that. Niall is right. She hasn't done anything to you so I have no clue why you've just said that to her. How do you think she feels? I mean you're the one that suggested she come with us on tour in the first place and for you to say that it'd be better if she wasn't here is such a dick move on your part. She loves you for god sake and I'm sure you love her just as much, if not, more. So I suggest you buck your ideas up unless you want to try and explain to Simon why you're being a dick to Rory. "Liam said, scolding Harry.

"Yeah, but. "Harry said, trying to explain.

"No buts Harry.  She's a women for god sake. What would your mum think if she knew what you were saying to Rory? "Liam said, shaking his head at Harry in disappointment.

"Oh don't worry. I have. "I turned around to see a woman standing with her arms crossed, glaring at Harry.

"Mum. "Harry gasped.

"I want a word with you right this instance. "She said.

"Sorry Rory, I'll be back to properly introduce myself once I've had a stern talking to my son. "Harry's mum said, smiling at me before walking off with Harry following close behind.

"So that was Harry's mum? "I asked, looking at Zayn.

"Yeah, that's Anne alright."Zayn said, smiling.

"What are you smiling about? "I asked.

"If Harry's afraid of anyone it's that lady there. "Zayn smirked.

"She doesn't seem the type to be intimidating." I said, confused.

"No, Anne is the nicest lady you'll ever meet apart from my mum. "Louis said coming over towards us. "But if you do something she doesn't seem fit she'll put you in your place quick smart which is when she becomes more of a devil than an angel. "Louis added.

"So it's wise to not get on her bad side is what you're saying?"

"Precisely."