chapter thirty

Rorys pov

After explaining to both louis and zayn what had happened at the police station I was beyond exhausted. All I wanted to do was sleep.

I haven't been sleeping well these past few days. My thoughts are all over the place. I still don't know what to think. I don't know if I'm about to have a mental breakdown, but one thing I know for sure is that I don't know how much longer I can take.

But I've been trying to act as if I'm fine. I think the only person who has an incline on what I'm feeling is zayn. I have this hunch that he knows something big and that he was going to tell me but I was whisked away by that officer.

I mean if you could call him one.

The car ride back was tense. I knew louis wanted to ask more questions but I know he knew bet to leave the questions he has for me another time. I tried to sleep but to no avail I took my phone and scrolled through my camera roll.

I came across a photo of my little sister. God how I miss that child. I sometimes wish I could go back in time where things were simple, where I wasn't worried about boys and growing up.

All I used to think about when I was little was what I was going to have for lunch, since my mum would always surprise me with a packed lunch. Each day was different. Props to her on how she did it but that's just the kind of woman my mum is.

But I shouldn't dwell on the past. I should be thankful for the opportunities I have been given, which I am, it's just. I don't know.

" you'll give yourself wrinkles if you worry too much." I was brought back to reality when I heard louis speak up.

"I know. I'll look like an old granny before I turn twenty six. " I replied, jokingly, but not really.

"You certainly have a lot going on for someone your age." Zayn said.

"Don't I know it."

"We're almost back to the hotel."

"Hotel? " I asked confused, " I thought we were sleeping in the bus."

"We mainly sleep in hotel rooms." Zayn said.

"Speak for yourself." Louis interjected, " I prefer to sleep on the bus. The idea of sleeping in different hotels every night doesn't appeal to me in the slightest."

" I don't blame you but I am glad we're in a hotel tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep a lot better than I have been. " I replied,mumbling the last part under my breath, hoping they didn't hear me.

However; by the looks on both of their faces, they heard me.

Harry's pov

I keep replaying the conversation I had with zayn about how he thinks that Taylor is out to get Rory.

I mean, how absurd is that. She wouldn't hurt anyone. Everyone is out to get her and I don't get why.

I think of myself as a good judge of character. I mean I admit, I've made some bad choice of friends in the past, but I know I'm not wrong about Taylor.

I'm just not.

I just wish everyone saw Taylor the way that I do. Yes, she can be a bit rough around the edges but she means well.

Louis on the other hand, now that's a different story. I used to look up to him, he was the one that always looked after me and made sure that I was okay. He was my Best friend. We were inseparable. Wherever either of us were, the other would be right there next to them.

But now I have a hard time even looking at him after what he did.

Back to rorys pov

Slowly but surely I made my way to my hotel room for the night. I glanced at my phone to see if it's too late and that I should wait until morning to eat.

Once I saw the time I quickly picked up the hotel phone to order room service.

"Reception how can I help?" I heard through the phone.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could order some food please?"

" You may, what can I get for you?"

"Umm what do you have ? "

" Oh, there's a menus in the top draw in your right side bedroom table. " quickly I looked in the draw and found the menu.

"Wow, there's so many options. " I replied, grinning from ear to ear.

" take your time ordering. "

" thank you. Can I call back after looking through the menu? " I asked. I didn't want to waist the receptionist time.

" of course ms skyes." They replied.

" Okay, thank you. " I replied before handing up.

Now what am I going to order ?