chapter twelve

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm so sorry for not posting for nearly two months, it's just been s crazy but now I'm getting back into the swing of things. I hope you guys like this chapter and I hope you're all doing well

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When I finished changing into my other outfit I made my way back to the studio where I did my first photoshoot. When I made my way into the studio Louis and Zayn were the only two that were there which came as a surprise to me considering harry telling me that Zayn and Louis were usually the last ones to rock up to anything. Harry had said that Zayn hates getting out of bed so that's why he's usually late but he never really told me why Louis would show up late, anyway it's none of my business.

"Hey you two, didn't expect to see you two here before the rest of the lads. "I said walking up to them.

"well louis and I had our photos taken before the rest of the boys, so we had more time to get ready then the rest, but to be honest am surprised your here already seeming as you were the last to get their photo done. "Zayn explained.

"Well I had Lou's help with hair and makeup so that cut more than half the time plus I don't have anything tight on or a lot of layers on so it only took a few minutes to get changed. "I replied.

"Yeah unlike the rest of the lads who take years to put on jeans. I mean they act like they're wearing skin tight jeans that don't give them any breathing space which is completely ridiculous. I mean Harry's the only one who can complain. I mean that boy wears some tight pants. Louis said.

"I know what you mean. I would never wear something that tight. Plus when you need to go you don't want to spend hours trying to pull ya pants down and then you have to pull them up again which is the worst. "I replied.

"Hey lads, Rory. "I looked up to see Liam walking in followed closely by Niall who was eating a cupcake.

"Cupcake. "I made my way over towards Niall eyeing his cupcake

"Hey, don't even think about it."Niall warned bringing his cupcake closer to his chest.

"I only wanted a bite. "I huffed sitting down next to him.

"Rory if I let you have a bite you would eat half of it."Niall replied.

"That is so not true. "I protested before leaving Niall alone to eat his cupcake in peace.

"Rory c'mon, don't be like that."Niall said apologetically.

"What's going on. "I looked towards the door to see Harry leaning against it.

"Nothing's wrong. "I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"She wanted some of Niall's cupcake and he said no and Rory got upset. "Zayn explained.

"I'm not upset because he said no."I said to Zayn.

"Then why are you upset? "Harry asked.

"I asked for a bite and he was saying that I'd eat half of it."I replied. "I mean I'm not a pig."

"Hey, don't call yourself a pig. "Harry said, placing his arm across my shoulder.

"Rory, when I said that it wasn't mean to come out as an insult."Niall said, coming over towards me and Harry.

"It sure sounded like an insult to me."I replied, looking down at my feet like they were the most interesting things in the world.

I know it may seem like I'm overreacting about the comment but I struggled a lot with my weight when I was younger and my nickname in high school was Rory pig. The teasing got so bad that I started to develop an eating disorder that spiralled out of control. It got to the point where I fainted in class because I wouldn't eat anything even though my mum packed me lunch and made me breakfast every morning and sit with me and my sister and eat.

But I was a sneaky little girl, I went to school and would go into the bathroom and make myself throw up because I didn't want to gain any weight, but I secretly packed a toothbrush and toothpaste in my bag so no would notice but when people would ask why I was brushing my teeth I told them I was cleaning my braces since I had braces at the time.

It was really difficult hiding the disorder from my mum seeming as my mum and I are extremely close, but I had to do it, I needed the teasing to stop. When mum noticed my weight starting to drop I would tell her that I was trying to lose weight to become more healthy and fit. My mum believed me for around about two months but then one day she was going through my bag and found my toothbrush and toothpaste in my bag she questioned me about and by this time I had my braces removed so I couldn't tell her it was because of my braces I had to come clean even though I knew it wasn't going to go down well.

That day was horrible, there were a lot of tears and argument about sending me to a rehab facilitation to get help which I didn't want to do, I knew what I was doing to my body was wrong and extremely dangerous, but I couldn't stop it's kind of like an addiction that you can't get rid of but when I fainted in class from refusing to eat I had no choice but to go because I had become so underweight that you would think I was ten when I was in fact fifteen as well as the complications that were internal with little blood circulation where I was so weak I couldn't walk because my bones became so fragile that I had to stay home from school because I didn't have enough strength in my bones to carry me around.

It was such a long process to be where I am today, now I eat like a horse but I don't gain that much weight because I ruined my body so much that it literally drained all the mussel and tissue I used to have, but I'm slowly gaining mussel back each day.

However when people comment about my weight it sometimes hits home when I'm having a bad day or if it's that time of the month if you catch my drift.

But right now, I don't want to tell them anything about that. To be completely honest I don't think I'll tell them at all because it's very personal and I'd much prefer to keep that private. Only my immediate family and my doctor knows about that part of my life and I intend on keeping it that way.

"Rory. "I was brought back to reality with Harry's hand waving in front of my face.

"Sorry, I zoned out again. "I replied, looking at Harry.

"Its fine love, are you okay? "He asked.

"Yeah."I replied, nodding my head.

"I'm really sorry Rory."Niall said.

"It's fine, don't worry about it."I replied, looking at Niall.

"I really didn't mean to hurt now."Niall said, getting teary eyed.

"Come here ya big goof. "I said, opening out my arms for a hug.

Niall immediately came and wrapped me up in a tight hug. After a while of telling nail over and over again that it was okay we were called over by Oscar so we could do the final shots for the photoshoot before we head off to the arena to do a show.