chapter two

After a lot of fuss I was finally laying down on a bed in Niall's room which he shared with Louis. I knew that each room had one king bed in each room so when they said I could stay with them I tried telling them that there wouldn't be enough room but of course Louis just shook his head at me before telling me that the more the merrier.

So I'm no currently laying down in the middle of Louis and Niall on the bed. They said it'd be better this way because it wouldn't be as awkward if we all cuddled together in the morning.

It's so different than sharing a bed with harry. He's really tall so he takes up a lot of the bed, but Niall and Louis are a lot smaller and it feels more comfortable if that makes any sense.

Bloody hell, I have to stop thinking about him. I just have to try really hard and hope that works, if not then I'm completely screwed.

"Rory." I looked to my left to see Louis looking at me.

"Yeah?"I asked.

"Is Niall asleep?"He asked.

I turned to look to my right to see Niall snoring softly. It was so strange seeing someone sleep. They all looked so peaceful. It's weird seeing Niall so content when I see him bouncing off the walls and just goofing off.

Looking back at Louis I whispered, "yeah, why?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something. "Louis said, glancing over at Niall before looking back at me.

"Why does it matter if Niall's awake or not? "I asked, hold on a second, "is this about Harry?"

"Yeah."

Taking a deep breath, I looked up at the ceiling where a crystal chandelier was hanging, "What is it?"

"I know there's something or was something going on between you and Harry."

"Louis." I sighed, not wanting to talk about anything relating to Harry.

"I'm not mad or anything. I just don't understand why you didn't tell me."

"To be honest Louis I don't even know what was going on. I thought we were something, but we just kissed and acted like we were together even though we aren't. I know it was stupid. I mean I feel like such a hypocrite. I hate cheaters and I was that person who Harry cheated on Taylor with. I guess I just wanted to believe that there was a chance, I mean even a slight chance that we would get back together; however, I now realise after much debate that Harry will always love her. "I sighed, looking at Louis who just gave me a small sympathetic smile.

"So what are you going to do? "He asked.

"Louis." I sighed, "today we had some sort of dispute before coming to the arena today."

"I noticed that."

"What Harry and I were doing wasn't right, but I tried not to think about it, but I did and Harry noticed that I seemed a bit off so he asked me what was wrong and I told him that what we were doing wasn't right and he said that if I didn't want to do it anymore than we should stop. I don't know if I'm over thinking it but it just felt like he didn't want to do it anymore, like the first sign of doubt that he sees he automatically thinks we should stop. I mean he didn't even try to change my mind, like what I said was his escape from me."

"I highly doubt that."

"He brought it up again in the hallway of the arena right before we came up on stage. I didn't even bring it up. I didn't even mention anything about Taylor or anything he just said it. I told him we would talk about it once we go back here, but I felt so sweaty from the day so I took a shower before coming out to see Taylor there looking right back at me."