chapter eighteen

Authors note: I'm so sorry for the long anticipated wait for all of those who have waited since I post the last chapter, which I think was in April I believe which was yonks ago, but it doesn't feel like that long ago since this year has just flown by. I'm planning on updating again on Saturday ( Friday for those who don't live in Australia)since it's my day off for the gym since on Sunday I'm doing this trek which I think will kill me.

Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter and forgive me for not posting in months

Bec xx

Rory's pov

After the concert was over it was finally time to go to sleep. To tell you the honest truth I could spend hours sleeping and still feel tired when I would eventually wake up.

When I was younger my mum would always ask me why I never went out with my friends, why I didn't go out to town when I was of age I could do so. But I just didn't see the point in going out and spending all of the little money I had at the time to buy an outfit that I would only wear once, or maybe twice a year. Also I just liked staying home because it's where I feel the most at home which is ironic. But my mum would worry because she always used to tell me to get outside and make some friend since at the time I wasn't talking to Eliza since she was with Samantha all the time but I didn't mind not having friends, that way I couldn't be hurt. But that has sure changed now, not in the way I've been hurt by a friend. I mean it's changed with the amount of friends I have now. I bet my mum is happy.

Anyway as I waked outside I instantly heard screaming to my left. I looked over to see a bunch of girls and some lads being a wired fence trying to get someone's attention. I looked around to only see Chehon looking at me as if to say 'really Rory, really'.

"I'll be back in a few. "I said to Chehon.

"I'll be right here, not too far away in case you need my assistance. "Chehon replied, smiling.

"I can always count on you."

"Well Allie would kill me if I wasn't looking out for you. Chehon said.

"Allie wouldn't hurt you let alone kill you. "I said, smiling.

"You'd be surprised. Chehon mumbled.

"Right. If you say so."I called as I made my way over to where the girls and lads were still screaming, trying to get my attention.

As soon as they realised I was making my way over towards them, their screams got louder. I was worried that they would wake up someone who was sleeping in the apartment not far from the arena.

"Guys, I don't mean to be rude, but please quieten down. There maybe people trying to sleep. "I said as I reached them.

"We're sorry Rory. "One girl said, before all the others agreed with her apart from one girl who looked appalled at what I had said. I mean, I didn't mean to offend anyone, but you can't win them all I guess.

"No it's okay. "I said hugging the two girls through the fence.

"Excuse me."I turned to see the girl who didn't seem to appreciate me asking them to be quiet.

"Hello."

"Yeah, he can you give this to harry for me."She said before handing me a piece of paper which I assumed would have her number on it or something flirtatious.

"Uhh sure. "I said as she threw me the piece of paper.

After saying hello to as many as I could chehon said it was time to go.