chapter twenty

Okay first I want to apologise for being such a slack ass. I honestly didn't mean for it to be this long between uploads. Its already 2017. Like it's been five months since I last updated and that isn't cool. I am so so sorry for everyone who has read this so far and has asked me to update. I honestly don't blame anyone for not reading this anymore. I know how annoying it can be to wait for a story you like to be updated for a week let alone five months. I didn't even realise it has been that long since my last upload. I'm going to try my best to update once a week. That's a new year's resolution of mine to update at least once a week. It won't be updated on the same day but it will hopefully be uploaded once a week. Anyway I hope whoever is still reading this enjoys this chapter.

Rory's POV

I had no idea how to act natural around harry or somewhat natural around him. I mean whenever imp near him or whenever I hear his name now it's like everything is frozen in time and there's nothing I can do to unfreeze time unless someone calls my name like Liam just has.

"Sorry, zoned out again."

"Are you okay Rory? Harry asked.

Oh shit. Abort mission. Abort this bloody mission.

"What is going on? "Zayn asked.

"No clue. Harry just asked if she's okay and this happens. Louis said.

I couldn't help but let out a little squeak.

"Rory, what's wrong."Niall asked coming over to me.

"Oh..uh...nothing. nothing at all. Everything's all good in the hood. "I replied, nodding my head trying to show that I was fine. Even though I felt far demo fine as one could possibly feel.

"We can do this twit am another night. "Liam said.

"No. It's okay. I just need a minute. "I replied before heading towards the bathroom.

Once I arrived I closed the door behind me before sitting down on the toilet lid with m hands on my head before taking some deep breaths. It was like I was having a panic attack. I mean how in the world this has happed as a result of a text that might just be from someone trying to scare me or make me feel like imp going insane.

Well if that's their plan they've sure as hell bloody succeed in it.

"Rory can I come in."I heard Zayn say from outside of the bathroom.

"Yeah."I replied once my breathing had gone back to normal. At least for the time being.

"What is going on? You've been acting stranger than normal since you got back from the venue. Did something happen on the way here? "Zayn asked leaning against the sink.

"What do you mean stranger than normal? I'm perfectly normal. "I replied.

"Is that all you got from that? "Zayn asked, rising his eyebrow.

"Sorry. Nothing happened. I'm just a bit anxious of my album and everything with the new song. "I replied. I mean I wasn't completely lying to him. I was nervous about my album coming out but I was more anxious about what that anon texted me about.

"There's nothing to be nervous about. You'll do great. All the boys and I know you'll smash it. You're so talented Rory. You honestly don't give yourself enough credit. "Zayn said.

"Thank you. "I replied.

"Are you sure there's nothing else that is bothering you? "Zayn asked.

"Why do you think there's something else? "I asked, standing up.

"Well as soon as harry said something and as well as when Louis said Harry's name it's like you froze. Like harry talking or someone saying his name is like it's the end of the world in your eyes. I know he hasn't treated you fairly recently but I mean he isn't that bad of a guy."Zayn said.

"I thought I was fine seeing he after we broke up but some days it's harder than others to forget what we had. I guess today was one of those days. "I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm sorry you're going through this. "Zayn said, wrapping me up in a hug.

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault we ended. "I replied, hugging him back.

"I know, but I'm still sorry. "Zayn said.

"Thanks." I felt terrible for lying, but recently I've gotten quite good at lying which isn't good. It's like I tell a lie and not even second guess myself. I mean when I like it's like second nature and like I don't even feel bad about it when I lie, well for at least two seconds that I feel like a right ass about lying.

"Are you ready to do this twitcam? I asked, pulling back from the hug.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Did you want to sit with me and Niall so you don't have to be so close to Harry?"

"You wouldn't mind? "I asked.

"Course not. "Zayn said playing his arm across my shoulder.

"Then let's go. "I replied before heading back toward the living room where everyone else was sitting in front of the TV where we could see ourselves on twitcam.

"How'd you do that? "I asked, confused.

"Well Louis pretty good with technology so he set it up this way so it's easier for us to see the tweets as well as making sure everyone is in shot."Niall said, sitting next to Louis.

"Wow Louis I'm impressed. If only you were good at folding your clothes like you are with technology. "I replied, pinching Louis cheek.

"Hey, cut that out. "Louis laughed, before squirming away. "That is only because I had folding my clothes. It's too much of a hassle. "He added.

"Is everyone ready?"Niall asked as Zayn and I took our seats next to Niall.

"Sure am."Liam replied, enthusiastically.

"Yeah."Zayn and I replied in unison.

"I suppose so."Harry said.

Oh thank god. At least I didn't freak out this time.

"Then let's get this show on the road then.

4i��8�