chapter fourteen

AUTHORS NOTE: I just wanted to apologise to you guys for not updating a few months, I've been so busy but next month I'll be done with school so I'll have a lot of free time to update. I can't wait for you guys to see how this story unfolds. I have a lot of plans up my sleeve. Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To be honest sometimes I wonder why I even bother with harry most days. I mean he makes my head spin like no tomorrow but then on the other days when everything seems foggy and unfocused I look at him and everything becomes a lot more focused and clear.

Then on those rare days it's a mixture of both and today is one of those days. I mean not less than five minutes ago we agreed to being friends with no complications and I was okay with that, at least that's what I was telling myself anyway. But then ever since Oscar brought up Taylor and how harry was supposedly get too close to me to be considered as a friend, Harry's done a complete three sixty and hasn't looked at me or spoken to me since.

I guess I should know by now that when it comes to Taylor I'm not considered as important to harry, that I'm just another girl, whereas Taylor is the It girl in Harry's mind if you must and it's a horrible feeling. It's like you've been invited to go a concert with your bestfriend but then the last minute that friend bails but you then find out she's gone to the concert with someone else that isn't you.

I'm not saying I've experience that head on... Well that's a lie. It happen a few years ago me and Eliza were supposed to go to the Jonas brothers concert when they were the it thing back in the day. I was so excited since I had a massive crush on Nick whilst Eliza fancied Joe. But just hours before Eliza was supposed to come and pick me up she called saying she had come down with the flu. Of course I was bummed out, but I was more concerned about my best friends health. However, the next day I went onto Facebook and as I was scrolling through my news feed I saw photos of Eliza and Samantha at the concert having a great time.

The amount of hurt and anger I felt was enormous but I decided not to say anything because in my head I thought, and still do to this say,believe that if I don't talk or think about it never happened. But of course the next few days Eliza kept on apologizing to me, but I wasn't having a word of it. It was too painful. I mean I was her best friend for crying out loud, yet she lies to me to go with someone else who she had only just talking to the month before.

Once we arrived the arena Harry was the first one to get out, it was like he was suffocating in the van.

"Sure you couldn't get out of the van quick enough mate?"'I heard Liam say as he followed closely behind Harry.

"I'm just looking forward to the show tonight. That's all. Plus Taylor said she might drop by before the rehearsals start and I don't want to miss out in seeing her." Harry said once we were all out of the van.

"Well you better make it quick, we need to start rehearsing in about half an hour." Paul instructed coming out of no where.

"You won't even realize I'm not there."'Harry replied before rushing off.

"I'm sorry Rory." Louis said, placing his arm over her shoulder. I just shrugged before walking into the arena.

As soon as I entered the arena a camera was in my face.

"Hi." I spoke,waving into the camera knowing it was going to be part of the opening segment for tonight.

"Rory." I turned to see Annabel waving me over.

"Hey."'I said,smiling.

"I just wanted to run a few things by you before rehearsal starts." Annabelle said before looking through her notes that were all neat and organised in a massive folder that she was carrying,