chapter twenty-five

Authors note: My godness. it has been a long time since I've updated this story. I'm so sorry about that. You guys are probably sick and tired of hearing / reading me say that. but I truly am sorry.I just want to say a massive massive thank you to everyone who has read up until this point whether it be just this book or both books. I'm so grateful to every single one of you. I see all your comments. I try to reply to as many as I can, You guys seriously mean the world to me. Anyway I'm sorry for the long and, for many of you, the anticipated wait for this chapter. I mean five months is a heck of a long time to wait for a chapter. Anyway I'm going to stop blabbering on and let you guys enjoy this chapter.

Rory's pov

After talking to Harry's mum I felt better. Well as best as I can be considering what I had recently found out. I mean who would've thought harry would be helping Taylor with whatever she was planning. I never in my wildest dreams would've thought he'd sink to her level. But I guess you can never trust someone fully and whole heartedly.

At this moment in time I don't know what the in the world I'm supposed to do about Taylor. I mean I don't have any evidence that I could use that I could talk to Allie about, or even Simon for that matter. I should've of recorded it as soon as I heard my name , but me being me, doesn't have my head screwed on half the time that I don't realise what  should and should not do in certain situations, this one being recording what I overheard Taylor talking about when It came to me.

But then again I can't be certain that harry was actually talking to Taylor on the phone when his mum said he had to leave because someone had called him which resulted him leaving his mum alone so suddenly. I mean he could be talking to one of the crew members that needed to get a hold of him or something.

God, who am I trying to kid here? Of course he was talking to Taylor. I don't understand the way my brain works half of the time. I mean why do I keep making up these excuses for him in my head? I mean I'm not his mum or his sister so why the hell do I keep thinking in my head that he is this innocent guy who wouldn't even hurt a fly let alone someone's feelings?

Everything was so much easier back when I was a teenager. I didn't have to deal with feelings towards a guy, let alone a guy liking me back. God I wouldn't have even have to worry about a guy's girlfriend or ex-girlfriend trying to seek revenge.

Honesty, being an adult sucks.

"Rory."

"Bloody hell. "I replied, flinching from the sudden voice.

"Sorry love. "I looked up to see Louis coming towards me.

"It's okay. You just scared me."I replied.

"Day dreaming again? " Louis asked, placing his arm across my shoulder.

"Yeah, you could say that. "I replied, smiling at him as we made our way down the corridor, "So what's up?"

"I was told to come and fetch you. We're all about to eat. "Louis replied.

Just as Louis finished talking my stomach began to grumble, "Come to think of it I am a tad hungry."

"Well lets go, I can hear the food calling our names." Louis said before pointing ahead, which I'm guessing is where the cafeteria is.

"Well I can't hear anything. "I replied.

"Really, well I can."Louis replied.

"You've gone mad."I laughed.

"No seriously, cup your ear with your hand and you'll be able to hear it."Louis said looking at me.

"You can't be serious. "I replied, stopping before crossing my arms over my chest.

"I am dead set serious. Just cup your ear. Trust me."Louis said, nodding his head.

"Okay, I'll play along to your little game." I replied before cupping my ear.

Before I knew it Louis moved closer towards me before whispering in my ear "Louis, Rory time to eat. Come eat with us."

"Seriously." I laughed, playfully hitting Louis shoulder.

"What. "He replied, smiling.

"You're seriously such a child. "I laughed.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"How old are you? "I asked.

"Twenty."

"More like five. "I teased.

"Takes one to know one. "He replied, poking his lounge out.

"Real mature louis. "I turned around to see Liam walking towards us.

Louis immediately pulled his tongue back into his mouth before bumping me which I reigned.

"Come on you two. You need to eat. "Liam said before walking behind Louis and me before gently pushing us both along.

"Wow Liam, have you been working out. "Louis teased, before looking at me, winking,

"So strong. " I commented, before winking at Louis.

Louis and I both stopped walking which made Liam groan.

"Why aren't you two walking anyone. "Liam complained.

"Both Rory and myself want to test how strong you really are. "Louis said, I just nodded along next to him.

"So you're saying I have to either drag you or out to both to the cafeteria in order for you two to eat? "Liam asked.

"Yep."Louis and I both said in union.

"You've got to be kidding me."Liam said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's exactly what we're saying. "Louis replied, smiling.

"Ah seriously. "Liam whined, running both hands through his hair in frustration.

"Dead serious. "I replied, both Louis and I crossed our arms over our chests showing that we weren't moving.

Liam took a deep breath before coming towards up before lifting both Louis and I to both of our surprise over his shoulders, Louis on his left and me on his right.

"I wasn't expecting this. "I whispered to Louis.

"Neither did I. but why not enjoy the ride. "Louis said.

"Well its better than walking that's for sure "I replied.

"Exactly. Louis said smiling before we both gave each other high five.

"I swear it like living with two five year old twins. "I heard Liam mumble underneath his breath.

"This is great footage for the fans. "I heard someone say.

"Niall instead of recording this, help me."Liam groaned.

"No Niall. Don't help him. "Louis said.

"oh don't' worry I won't. The fans will love me for doing this. I'll be their favourite camera man."Niall said.

"You are all dead. "Liam mumbled.

Niall laughed.

"That included you as well Niall. "Liam said.

"What why me ?"Niall whined.

This is how a tour should be.

Fun.

Not worrying about what some crazy girlfriend is going to do or not do.