♡Chapter fifty-five♡

Craig's pov

Tyler puts me down gently as we enter my dorm. He closes and locks the door before turning back to me, a look of panic in his eyes.

"Ty you have nothing to worry about." I reassure while rubbing his arms. "Then what did you want to talk about?" He asks, tilting his head to the side a bit. I sigh before stepping back and leaning against the wall. "Take off your shirt." I demand. His eyes widen a bit as he just stares at me.

"Well?" I add. He sighs before stripping off his shirt, the moonlight shining through the windows only seemed to make the bruises more noticeable as my eyes widened at the sight of him.

I was told most of the bruises were on his back and I'm facing his front, I can't imagine what his back looks like.

I feel myself moving towards him. "Turn around." He doesn't say anything as he slowly turns around making me gasp as I cover my mouth.

It was horrible.

Even though the situation happened a few days ago the bruises still looked fairly new and fresh. Many were bigger than others, some more blue while others more purple. All in which made me want to cry even more.

I move closer to him and ghost my fingers across his back. His shoulders tense up as I hear him curse under his breath. I start from the top and slowly make my way down until stopping just above the waist band of his sweatpants.

"Tyler.." I trail off. He turns around making me look up at him as he places his hands nicely on my hips. "Don't worry about me Craig, I'm fine. They only hurt when touched." He says softly. I sigh as I lean my head on his chest while slowly wrapping my arms around his neck. "If you say so." I reply.

"Oh, I have something for me. Be right back!" Tyler suddenly exclaims as he pulls away from me and runs across the room over to his suitcase and moves things around before pulling something out that I couldn't make out.

He runs back over to me as I eye the object in his hands.

He hands it over to me while smiling. "Happy one year babe." He says. I giggle as I take what he got me from his hands and hold it in mine. "Well, what are you waiting for? Open it." Tyler says making me laugh as I glance to the box then him.

I take a deep breath in before slowly opening the box but gasping shortly after as a hand covers my mouth.

"Well..? Do you like it..?" Tyler asks, his voice showing how unsure he was of weather I liked it or not.

It was the DVD movie of the fault in our stars. I never actually saw the movie but I always wanted too, but could never afford it. I mean, yes I could if I'm being real but living alone in an apartment I had to pay rent too meant i had to save every penny i had. I know it wasn't much but I knew there was a lot of thought put into it.

I throw myself onto Tyler making him stumble backwards a bit before be caught his balance. "I love it!" I exclaim while pulling away. He smiles as he kisses my forehead.

"Can we watch it together?" I ask. Tyler laughs as he takes the movie out of my hands and opens it and puts it into the DVD player I had. "Hell yes we can!" He exclaims as he helps me over to the couch. He walks over to a closet and grabs a blanket before closing it and coming back over to me.

He sits beside me and puts the blanket over both of us before turning the tv on with the remote and starting the movie.

He swings his arm around my waist as I lean more into his touch. (Tyler has his shirt back on now btw)

--------------------------------------------------------------
I know it sucks but I'm seriously out of my depth for this shit XD

*morning*

Craig's pov

I awoke to hear the shower running in the background and no one beside me meaning Tyler was the one in the shower.

I groan loudly as I push myself up into a sitting position and stretch my arms out. I was about to move to get up but soon realize that I couldn't really walk on my own yet, let alone move my left side. I groan to myself again as I lay back down and stare at the ceiling until hearing the door to the bathroom open revealing Tyler wearing black sweat pants and a white towel around his neck. His hair still wet from just getting out.

"Craig.." Tyler says, I could hear the worry and fear lingering in his voice, meaning that what he wanted to talk about was not gonna be something nice. "Chelsea told me what happened with your uh.. father." He pauses as I move my arm over my eyes and sigh loudly. I totally forgot about that. "Also, while you were still sleeping your phone was blowing up with texts and missed calls from your mom." He adds. This peeks my attention as I sit up and look at him. "Where is my phone? Might as well get it over with now." I groan at the end as I run a hand down my face. Tyler walks off to where I'm presuming my phone is and comes back over to me and sits beside me as I unlock my phone and indeed there was a butch of texts and missed calls from my mom.

Sighing, I press the call button and put the phone on speaker so Tyler could also hear. It rings a few times before someone picks up.

"Craig? Craig oh honey thank god you called back!" She exclaims, I could practically hear the relief in her voice as she spoke through the phone. Tyler and I exchange a look of discomfort before I sigh again. "Of course I did, now what did you need?" I ask, trying to make my voice sound like I wasn't regretting calling her. "Uh well.. you're father wants you to come to town." I let my head fall as I close my eyes and bite my lip to stop myself from laughing, Tyler doing pretty much the same thing. "You really think I'm gonna believe you?" I ask, letting a little chuckle out at the end. "Craig.. we're both sorry for what we did to you. Kicking you out of your home just because you're gay was an understatement and we should have thought it through more carefully." She explains like she thought that would magically make everything better again. "An understatement? Seriously?" I say as Tyler rests his hand on my knee. "Please give us a chance Craig, we're truly sorry.." It sounded as if she was about to start crying suddenly making me feel kinda bad which I think Tyler saw because he raised his eyebrow.

"You know what, maybe I will come back. But I want to bring someone with me." I say looking directly at Tyler making his eyes widen a bit. "Of course!.. who is it?" My mother asks. I look to Tyler, asking with my eyes if he would come to which he nods and smiles making me smile back. "Tyler Wilde." I answer. I could hear her take in a shaky breath. "O-okay, when will you be coming?" She asks, her voice trembling a bit. "Whenever Tyler flies back to town I'll just fly with him." I reply. "Oh he's with you..?" She asks slowly. "Yes, he's actually here beside me." I answer while smiling and sliding my hand into his. "O-oh, o-okay then. Well I'm sure whenever you two come back your father will be out of the hospital and hopefully back in good condition." She says. I sigh as Tyler grips my hand just a bit tighter. "Okay then, well Tyler and I are gonna go spend our one year anniversary together so talk to you later." I say before quickly hanging up, not giving her anytime to reply.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asks after five minutes of not saying anything to each other. I shrug, not really knowing how I felt at the moment. He sighs before wrapping his arms around my waist and carefully pulling me closer to him and kissing the side of my head making me giggle.

"I love you." I say out of nowhere making Tyler chuckle as he grabs hold of my chin and makes me look at him. "I love you too." He almost whispers as he leans forward and kisses me gently. I smile as I kiss back but groan in pain when I put pressure on my thigh causing Tyler to pull away from me and give me a worried expression. "I'm fine Ty, I just won't be able to get up really today." I reply, frowning slightly because Tyler and I wouldn't be able to go out for our one year.

"This is all my fault.. if I hadn't of run off like I did we'd actually be able to spend our anniversary doing something romantic or some shit. Not sitting here all day." I say while glancing out the window as I see the baby blue sky. "Don't say that Craig." Tyler says softly as he takes hold of both my hands making me look at him. "Why..? I ruined everything." I move my gaze to my lap as Tyler sighs heavily.

"Honestly I don't care what we do, as long as I'm with you that's all I need." Tyler suddenly says making me look up at him with wide eyes. "R-really?" I stutter making him smile and chuckle. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down and kiss him passionately.