♡Chapter fourteen♡

Tyler's POV (bare with me here, it may be confusing, also trigger warning)

It's been a week since I've been in the hospital. Evan along with Jonathan and Lui came by everyday after school to check up on me, which was really nice of them to do but there was someone missing. Craig.

For some odd reason they wouldn't give me any of my things until I was leaving, so thank the lord I'm leaving today.

Evan helped me get my things then lend me to his car. I was going to be staying with Evan for the time being until I either buy an apartment or move in with someone. I don't know what I want to do at the moment so I'll just stay with Ev until I have to move out.

We stop at my house to grab my things quickly then go to Evan's.

His parents were loaded rich so he had a pretty nice house, and his parents were never home as they were always going on business trips leaving Evan by himself all the time. They had no problem with me staying with them for a little bit Evan said so I'm glad they like me.

When we get there Evan helps me bring my things inside and leads me to my room. It was nice. It had cream colored walls with a double bed at the far end of the room with white bedsheets. There was a small desk with a lamp on the other side of the room and a dresser.

"Get some sleep Tyler, you need it." Evan says as he throws my phone at me. I chuckle and lay down in the bed and soon pass out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I groan as my alarm goes off. I tap the off button and slowly get up, hissing as I stretch my arms out.

Why do I still get up If I don't even go anywhere?

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Tyler, get up we have school." Evan says calmly as he taps my shoulder. I groan and roll over to face him. He smiles and throws a pair of Jean's and a black t-shirt at me. "Get ready we're leaving in 20 minutes." He says before exiting the room. I sigh and get up and begin getting ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I look at myself in the mirror, such a mistake, a disaster, a disappointment, a useless piece of garbage who should just die. You know that actually doesn't sound like the worst idea, maybe I will..

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready?" Evan asks as he stands by the front door and looks back at me. I smile and nod. He smiles back and opens the door, he holds it for me then closes and locks it when I pass him.

We get into his car and head to school.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I slide down the door and hug myself. Sobbing loudly without a care. I don't want to keep doing this, it hurts me too much and I'm getting tired of dealing with it.

What happened to the days where gay people could live freely?

--------------------------------------------------------------

We pull into the parking lot of the school making me smile.

Evan parks the car and turns it off and we both get out. I sigh as I begin walking along side Evan into the school where my friends would be and Craig.

It really worried me that he hadn't come to visit me, maybe something came up? No that doesn't sound right, Craig lives alone, maybe homework? I just miss him and I can't wait to see him and his adorable face again.