♡Chapter thirty-five♡

Craig's pov (play when said)

"God Tyler we've been driving forever! The sun's literally setting!" I exclaim as I throw my head back and groan causing Tyler to chuckle. "We're almost there babe calm down." He reassures me. I roll my eyes and look out into the distance at all the passing trees and such.

Eventually, the car comes to a stop in an empty parking lot. I look over to Tyler who grins and turns the car off and gets out, me following in suit.

"So your surprise was to rape me? Cool Tyler. It's all I've ever wished for." I exclaim sarcastically making him chuckle. "No Craig, sorry to disappoint you but no I will not be raping you." We both laugh as Tyler slides his hand into mine and interlocks our fingers together before leading me down a path to which I believe the surprise would be.

We walk up a hill, making me groan with every step I took. "God if you're gonna be a baby about it I'll just carry you." Tyler complains. I giggle but yelp when he does pick me up, bridal style and walks the rest of the way up the hill with me in his arms.

I gasp once we reach the top. Tyler slowly puts me down but I keep my hand on his shoulder while the other covers my mouth.

It was beautiful.

Even though there wasn't much here it was still a breath taking view of the sunset. There was a open field of grass, a tree sat at the side a bit by the edge of the cliff, overlooking the gorgeous surroundings that the forest provided for us.

I turn to Tyler and kiss him. He laughs as I pull away from him and smile, him smiling back before kissing me again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler and I had been sitting against the tree for hours now. Well he was against the tree I was against him. He had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist as I rested my head on his chest, more so of his shoulder though.

We had been talking for hours since we arrived here. We would trade stories of our past self's, embarrassing moments we shared with others, past relationships. Ect.

"Oh! Get up I forgot about something." Tyler suddenly pushes me off him and gets up, me following in suit and turning to give him a questioning look. He ignores it and pulls out his phone from his hoodie pocket. At this moment it seems I've realized it was night time, the full moon shines brightly from above us but did not provide any source of warmth.

I rub my upper arms in a way to warm myself but get caught off guard when a hoodie gets thrown in my face. I stare wide eyed at it then look to Tyler to see he was now wearing the dress shirt from earlier. "I thought-" "I don't care put it on you need it more than I do." He interprets. I sigh but do as he says and pull it over my head, straightening it out before looking back up at Tyler who was just staring at me. I blush as he smirks and walks over to me.

"You're so beautiful." He says while looking me up and down before meeting my glance again. I snort and shake my head. "What I'm Serious Craig." He repeats. I giggle and look out into the distance. "I know you mean it Ty, it's.. it's just hard to believe, y'know?" He chuckles and nods before taking my hands in his. "You look perfect tonight baby." I awe at his words and blush as a comfortable silence fills the air around us.

"You know how you've always wanted to go to those school dances but never had someone to go with?" He suddenly asks making me snort but stop when I realize he was being serious. "W-what about it?" I question while looking up at him. "Well I wanted to give you that experience. So just play along with it." Before I could say anything a song starts playing, a song I knew all to well. (Play song)