♡Chapter twenty-seven♡

Craig's POV

For the next half an hour Tyler and I would take glances at each other, sometimes catching one another and immediately moving to look somewhere else. Even though I was beyond mad at him I still cared about him, Tyler's a good person and he's stressed out about the whole Marcel thing. Hopefully we'll get to talk later on today.

Just then the bell rings signaling that school was over. I smile and grab Brian's arm as I drag him out of the room.

"Jesus Craig slow down!" He exclaims as I drag him to my locker. I giggle and let go of him. I turn to my locker and open it, placing my books in it before closing it and turning back to Brian. "We still hanging out with the others?" I ask as we begin walking to the front of the school. "Of course, at least I think since no one said they weren't." He answers. I smile and link arms with him before skipping, Brian joining me making me laugh.

We skip out the front doors of the school to see Evan, Brock and Jonathan standing by a tree at the side of the school. Brock notices us and smiles, waving his hand over for us to join them. I let go of Brian's arm as he runs over to Brock and embraces him in a hug making me aw at their cuteness.

I come back to my senses and begin walking over to them. Evan gives me a weird look, most likely because of the way I've acted towards Tyler but I could care less. Tyler hurt my feelings so it's only fair if I do it back. Plus it was funny.

I go over to Jonathan and sit in his lap making him yelp before he let's out his famous laugh. "Craig what the fuck!?" He shouts well giggling, me doing the same. "I missed you." I reply well wrapping my arms around his neck. He rolls his eyes but wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Tyler's not okay." He whispers to me. My eyes widen as I look to him, a serious expression taking over my face. "What do you mean?" I ask, concern filling my voice. "Evan said he was acting weird, he was all stiff when he came back. Like he was being careful of rubbing his arms on anything." My eyes widen as I realize it.

God fucking damnit Tyler.

"Sup fuckers!" Tyler exclaims as he joins the group along with Lui. I get up from Jonathan's lap and lean back against the tree with my arms crossed.

"Hi Tyler." Brian says well hugging Brock tightly. Tyler smiles towards him then looks to me, I look away after a few seconds when my bottom lip begins quivering. I bite it, stopping it as I look out into the distance.

"So where we going?" Lui asks catching everyone's attention. "What about the beach? There's this beach just outside town that no one ever goes too." Brock suggests. My eyes widen as I look to Evan and Jonathan. "Sure, why not?" Tyler says well playing with his keys.

"Okay who's going with who?" Brian asks. "I'll go with Lui." Jonathan says well getting up and going over to Lui. "Craig! You're with us!" Brian exclaims well grabbing my wrist and dragging me over to him. I chuckle softly and place a fake smile across my lips. "Guess you're stuck with me Ev." Tyler says as he chuckles. Evan chuckles with him as he walks to him. "Okay, I'll lead the way!" Brian shouts with excitement as he drags me and Brock to his car. I take one last glance to Tyler before getting in the backseat of Brian's car.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I climb out of the car once it stops as does Brian and Brock.

The others roll in minutes later and join us. I was sitting on the hood of Brian's car as I eyed Tyler as he got out of his car and shut the door. Evan was right, he was being careful of his arms as he walked over to us.

I look to Evan as he approaches me. "Please talk to him, Jonathan told you right?" He asks. I nod slowly well looking over to Tyler who was far away from us. I sigh and look back to Evan. "Okay. Tell the guys we'll be back in a bit." Evan nods as I slide off the hood of the car and begin walking over to Tyler who had his hands stuffed in his pockets.