♡Chapter sixteen♡

Tyler's POV

I pound on the gas pedal making the car jolt forward.

Don't do this

I speed into the parking lot of the apartment building Craig lived in.

Please don't do this

I run into the main lobby and race to the stairs, skipping steps to get there faster.

I swear to god

I bring out the keys and try desperately to find the right one with my shaking hands.

I won't live with myself if you do

I find the key and jam it into the hole and jiggle it until hearing the click noise.

I can't live without you

I push open the door and race in, not even bothering to close the door.

I love you to much to let you go

"CRAIG!?" I scream but get no reply. I curse to myself and run to the bathroom.

Don't leave me Craig...

I bang on the locked door, but get nothing. Just as I was about to bang again I hear a whimper from inside. I back away from the door and run full force into it breaking it so it would open.

I love you

"Craig.." I whisper as I look at him.

He was about to hang himself

I literally throw myself at him just as he was about to start choking himself. I cling onto the back of his shirt and sob.

"It's okay, it's okay everything's gonna be okay. I'm here I'm here, I'm not going anywhere. I'm here." I whisper in his ear.

He finally let's out a breath and begins crying and sobbing uncontrollably into my chest as he clings to me. "You're okay, you're O-okAy." My voice cracks as I hold him tightly in my arms.

Tears streamed down my face as I kissed the side of his head. He kept whispering sorry over and over again, apologizing for the mess he created but I stop him by cupping his cheeks and making him look at me. His glossy eyes widen as he looks at me. I bring his face close to mine and lean down, kissing him slowly.

He kisses back, tightening his hold on my jacket. I pull back and sob.

"I love you." His eyes widen again, he smiles and hugs me. I chuckle and hug back but pull back when he hisses in pain. "What?" I ask. He takes a shaky breath in then out and looks down. "E-everyt-hing." He sobs. My bottom lip quivers at the sound of him.

Whoever did this is gonna pay, whoever made him feel like this I swear to god I will rip their head off. No one hurts my boyfriend, it just pains me so much because I wasn't there when he needed me.. god I'm such a bad boyfriend..

"I'm s-sorry C-Craig." I cry. Craig sniffled and looked back up at me. "P-please don't b-blame yourself T-Tyler you were in the f-fucking hospital." He whispers. I kiss his forehead and rest my head on his.

"I love you, okay? Please for the love of g-God please, let me h-help you." I whisper. He chuckles ever so lightly and grabs my hand.

"O-okay. I w-will." I smile and wrap my arms around his shoulders, he wraps his around my waist and we just sit there, crying in each other's arms until we calm down enough to let go.

And let me tell you, I'm never letting him go again.