♡Chapter thirty-nine♡

Craig's pov (play whenever)

"God you're so amazing." Chelasa says as she leans against the top of the piano and watches me play. I grin at her and continue playing the sweet melody. "You literally tell me every time I play Chels." She giggles and sits up, leans her head in the palm of her hand and stares at me with a goofy grin.

"So when's Tyler supposed to be arriving?" She asks, the grin never leaving her face. I feel my eyes widen as I finish playing the song. "Tomorrow I think, why do you ask?" I question, looking to her. She shrugs as she looks off into the distance. "Just wondering. And because I got fake ID's for you guys to go to the club with me, Luke and the others." I stand up quickly causing the stool to rub against the floor creating that god awful noise. "S-seriously?" I stutter making her giggle as she steps away from the piano herself and over to me. "Mmhmm, but I'm sure you and Ty will want to catch up with each other first." She smirks. I choke on air as she starts laughing her ass off. Once we both calm down she gets called to the office, confusing both of us but we shrug as she walks out of the music room. I decide to go back to my dorm and watch the sunset like always and wait for her, actually I might send her a text so she knows where I am.

"I'm going back to the dorm to watch the sunset if you want to join me afterwards."
Sent at 9:15 pm

I quickly gather my things and head off.

Chelsea's pov (didn't expect that did ya?!)

I walk confidently down the halls of our school. Boys would basically drool over me and I honestly found it quite funny because I'm gay. Might surprise some but eh, who cares?

I walk into the office and am greeted by Miss Hills at the front desk. She smiled at me before gesturing her head towards a man who looks to be our age and fucking hot as hell. And that's coming from a gay girl.

"Your friends with Craig Thompson aren't you Chels?" She asks to which I nod and turn my head back to her. The man turns around and it's at this moment I notice the suitcase he had with him.  His eyes widen once they settle on me making me giggle. This guy probably thinks he's gonna get it, ha! Yeah right bitch.

"Chelsea?" The man says. I turn my head to him and feel my eyes widen.

Tyler.

I basically squeal and throw myself on him making him stumble a bit before he chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist loosely.

"I see you two have already met then." Miss Hills says as we pull away from each other. I giggle and smile up at him as he smiles down at me. "We actually haven't met. This is our first time in courting with each other." I reply causing her eyes to widen making me giggle. "Well then, Chelsea, do you mind showing Tyler around?" She asks while gesturing to the door. I smile and nod before dragging Tyler out of the office making him yelp.

Once we were out of the room I turn to him and start giggling. "First off you're hot, and that's coming from a gay person." He chuckles while rolling his eyes playfully at me. "Same for you." I blush slightly and giggle. "Well, what do you want first? Craig or the tour?"

Tyler's pov

I look to her and smile. "Craig of course." She smiles back before turning around. "Then follow me!" She exclaims making me laugh as I do indeed follow her to see my boyfriend.

I hadn't seen Craig in about three-four months now. I was basically jumping in my own skin from how excited I was to finally be able to hold him in my arms again. It gets old looking at him through a computer or phone screen all the time so I was really looking forward to seeing him in person.