♡Chapter eighteen♡

Craig's POV (time skip, four weeks)

"Can Craig Thompson and Tyler Wilde please come to the office." The voice inside the speakers said. I raise my eyebrow in confusion just as the bell rings signaling that classes were starting. I groan and begin walking to the office as people pushed pasted me to get to class, could have at least said excuse me.

I open the door swiftly and slowly walk in, looking around until my eyes settle on Tyler who was sitting in one of the chairs they had for people to sit in well they waited for something or someone.

He turns his head in my direction and smiles. I smile back and make my way over to the chair beside him.

"Mr. Thomspon and Mr. Wilde please come with me." The principal spoke calmly. Tyler and I look to each other then slowly get up and follow the principle Mr. Johnson to his little office.

He gestures for us to take a seat to which we do. Tyler and I take a worried glance at each other, basically doing that thing we learned to do, use our face expressions to talk to one another. But Mr. Johnson coughing breaks our little stare off as we turn our heads to him.

"You two have been missing a lot of school, especially you Thomspon." He says pointing to me. I swallow hard and grip the armrest. "Tyler has a reason, as he was stabbed by his father just a few weeks ago. But he too started skipping. It seems a bit suspicious that you both are always missing together." Tyler and I look to each other again and sigh.

"You know I'm gay right?" I ask. Tyler pretty much chokes on air as Mr. Johnson's eyes go wide. "Y-yes, I know Craig. But what does that have to do with anything here?" He asks, leaning forward in his desk. Tyler puts his hand on my upper arm, I look to him and give him a reassuring smile. I take a deep breath in and look back to Mr. Johnson. He raises a brow.

"Tyler here has been helping me." I say. He nods his head as if telling me to go on. "I've been really down on myself lately.. depressed, suicidal, that shit." "Oh stop!" He yells. My eyes widen as I stare at him. "What?" I ask. He chuckles and leans back in his chair. "I'm tired of hearing that crap, oh I'm depressed so I'm gonna skip all my classes. That won't work with me, Craig." I was in pure shock, what am I supposed to say to that?

"Mr. Johnson cut him some sla-" "Shut it Wilde." He cuts him off. Tyler leans back and rolls his eyes. "Craig you're suspended for a week, and Tyler you have distention. Now leave." My eyes widen, this is so unfair, I'm gonna fucking fail if I skip anymore school!

I get up, grab my bag and storm out of the office and out the front doors of the school. Ignoring Tyler's pleads for me to come back.

I'm just so tired of people treating me differently just because I'm gay.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler's POV

This is unbelievably unfair, honestly I just want to punch him in the face but that would most likely get me expelled.

Craig has been getting better, he looks happy again and I'm proud to see him doing so well but what just happened must have been a big setback for him. I just hope he doesn't do anything well I'm gone...

He still hasn't even told me why he was so depressed and shit, he only told Jonathan which I think is totally unfair but hey, I can't control what he does or says. I just want him to be happy and okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Baby I'm home!" I yell throughout the small apartment. And yes I moved in with Craig shortly after he tried to kill himself, only because I was worried sick and could never sleep at Evan's knowing he could be trying to kill himself or some shit. Evan had no problem with it, he knew how much Craig meant to me.