♡Chapter fourty-nine♡

I'm literally just adding this in for shits and giggles lol.

Craig's pov

I put the car in park and turn the key, shutting it off. I glance to Tyler and chuckle nervously.

"Are we really gonna do this?" I ask. He looks at me and tilts his head to the side a bit. "Do you not want too?" He asks as he slides his phone into his pocket. I shrug and glance out the window, it was starting to snow again.

"We don't have to if you don't want to babe." He says well grabbing my hands and holding them firmly in his. I giggle at his sweetness and turn back to him. "It's not that- uh, that's not what I was, I-I don't know actually." I trail off while looking out the window again.

"What I'm trying to say is how would we do it?" I ask while still looking out the window. "We've had sex in a car before, this time though you'd have to ride me." I didn't need to look at him to know he was smirking. I started blushing like a mad man as Tyler unbuckled himself and moved towards the backseats. I turn my head and look at him weirdly as he Pat's his thigh with a grin.

"You're such a fucking asshole." I huff as I unbuckle myself and move into his lap. "But you love me so it makes up for it." He replies as he now looks up at me. I roll my eyes before leaning down and kissing him lightly. His hands moved up and down my thighs slowly, as if he was savoring every last touch.

"We have 15 minutes." I say in between kisses. "We don't have to be there exactly on time do we?" Tyler smirks as he pulls away from the kiss. I blush and flick his shoulder making him groan slightly. "I have a better idea." I say catching his attention. "Since you're the one who's horny, why don't I pleasure you." I say smirking as I pock) my finger into his chest.

"I like the sound of that."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler was very, sensitive to the touch now. Anytime our skin would come into contact he'd jump slightly and blush. It made me laugh but I also found it quite charming if that made any sense.

We arrive back at the school as I park the car and turn it off. School was just now ending for students as they walked out the front doors with their friends. I notice Scotty walking out alone, head down with his hands stuffed in his pockets. Most likely trying to avoid getting beaten.

I honk the horn catching the attention of literally everyone around and also making Tyler jump almost five feet in the air.

"Jesus Craig what the hell was that for?!" Tyler shouts in distress. I point my index finger to Scotty who was now looking up at the car we were in. I roll down the window and peek my head out and smile to him. He smiles back as he jogs over to the side of the car to which I was on.

"We'll give you a ride." I say. Tyler chokes beside me but I ignore him and offer another smile to Scotty who seemed more nervous then he needed to be. "A-are you sure? I don't want to take up you're guys time." He says softly. I awe at his voice. "No worries! I don't want you having the fear that someone's gonna jump you so please." I say, my tune getting slightly more serious. "Are you sure you're okay with it?" He asks. I roll my eyes playfully and unlock the car for him to get in. "Sure as I'll ever be." I reply with a smile. He smiles back before getting in the backseat of the car and closing the door behind him.

I start the car again and glance to Tyler who had been staring at his phone the whole time. "You okay Ty?" I ask. He looks up at me and chuckles nervously. "Yup." He replies sharply. I frown slightly catching his attention. "Okay fine, I'm nervous you're gonna crash the car, again." I snort as I put the car in drive and pull out of the parking spot. "Don't worry Tyty, I won't crash your precious baby." I reply while giggling. He rolls his eyes playfully before going back on his phone.