♡Chapter fifty♡

Craig's pov

I don't even wait for Tyler as I bolt out of the car as soon as it stops and race into the school building, seeing Chelsea and Evan waiting by the front entrance.

"My god took you guys long enough!" She exclaims as I pant and bend over a bit to catch my breath. "Sorry! Craig took forever to pick a outfit." Tyler says from behind me. I stand up straight and turn my head back and glare him. He smirks and winks at me making me blush.

"Everyone's waiting for you guys." Evan says as he stuffs his hands in the front pocket of his Jean's. "Do you think you guys could spare us a minute?" Tyler asks sweetly making me giggle. "Whatever, you have five minutes TOPS!" Chelsea warns. We quickly nod before walking away and out of sight.

We step into a bathroom that luckily was empty as I take a deep breath in. Tyler turns around to face me before smiling and opening his arms wide for me. I can't help but giggle as I walk into his arms. He wraps them tightly around me and rests his head on top of mine as I wrap mine around his torso.

"I'm always here for you okay? No matter what, I want you to remember that." He whispers softly. I hum in response. "I know Tyler, I know." I reply making him chuckle as we pull away from each other.

"Come on let's go, everyone's waiting." I say. Tyler nods as we make our back to the auditorium where the others were.

"Jesus I was getting scared I'd have to cancel!" Mr. Easton exclaims as we step through the door that lend to the backstage.

"Sorry about that." I apologize as we all make our way to the stage just behind the curtains) so no one would see us.

"It's fine, now what's you're guys plan?" He asks as he looks between the two of us. "I'm going on first then Tyler when I give him the signal." I answer. He hums before explaining about what was happening before hand when we'd come on stage. After that he goes on stages and immediately the students start clapping suddenly making me feel super nervous.

"Tyler I've never done this before." I spoke quietly so only he could hear me. He slides his hand into mine and grips it tightly making me smile and the nerves in my body slowly disappear. "Neither have I, but we're in this together okay? Remember that." He whispers in my ear before kissing my cheek making me giggle as I turn to face him. "Thank you for everything." I say. He smiles and Pat's my head making me pout. "No problem baby." He grins. I giggle before hearing the last second from Mr. Easton signaling that I was about to go on stage.

"Don't worry, I'll be right beside you pretty much the whole time." Tyler whispers to me. I sigh before taking a few steps onto the stage but get yanked back by Tyler. I was about to shout at him when he kissed me.

"Good luck Craig." He whispers. I smile as I walk onto the stage and to Mr. Easton who was smiling at me. I blush as I realize he saw Tyler and I kiss and he seems to see that and chuckles as he hands me the microphone. I take it from him as he makes his way off stage and over beside Tyler.

I take a deep breath before looking out in front of me at the audi)

"Hello everyone, My name is Craig Thomspon. I was a student at this school last year. Some of you may know me as the boy who got stuck in the school during spring break while others will know me for being gay." Gasps were heard from all around making me gulp hard.

"I along with someone else were called here today to talk about gay rights and how it's ok to be gay or bi. But before we go down that road I wanna talk about something else that clearly needs to be dealt with." I explain.

"No one's gonna listen to you, faggit!" Someone yelled from in the crowd of people. Some people started laughing making me blush from embarrassment as others stayed silent.