♡Chapter twenty-three♡

Jonathan's POV

My eyes widen as I lead Craig over to the couch. I go back to the door, close it and lock it before walking over to Craig and sitting beside him.

I open my arms for him, he looks at me and basically throws himself into me causing me to lose my balance slightly but I gained back control pretty fast.

I rub his upper arm lightly as he sobs into my chest. "What happened?" I ask softly. He sniffled and pulled away from me slightly. He then pulls the sleeve of his sweater up showing the many cuts that laid on his skin. I gasp and cover my mouth. "I'll explain everything." He says. I nod and lean back, listening to every word he says.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think Tyler's getting tired of me?" Craig asks as I finish wrapping his arms. My eyes widen a bit at his question. "Why would you ask that?" I cock my eyebrow at him as he moves around in his seat and looks down. "I don't know, cause after what just happened.. It just reminded me so much of what everyone sees in him, ya know?" He looks back up at me and chuckles nervously. I chuckle along with him and sit beside him. "When is he coming back?" I ask. He sighs and leans back. "Tomorrow." I nod and lean back also.

"I'm gonna tell him." Craig suddenly says. I sit up and look back to him, raising my eyebrow at what he meant. "I'm gonna tell Tyler everything, I don't believe we should be hiding things from each other, so it's only fair." He had a good point, I'll admit that but I hope he knows what he's getting himself into. "Just prepare for the worst, k?" We both giggle.

"Do you want me to stay here with you?" I ask as he also sits up. "Up to you." He replies as he gets up and walks into the kitchen. "Then I'm staying! Who knows what you'll do when you're alone." I answer. He could be heard laughing before he walks back into the room holding a small glass of water. "Thank you for this, but how did you know any of this was even going on?" He asks as he sits back down beside me. "Evan texted me after Tyler got back to Marcel's, he was worried about you." I reply. Craig chuckles as he sips from his drink then places it on the coffee table. "Never did I think Evan Fong would worry about me." I giggle along with him. "I agree." I say. He smiles and leans on my side. "What? Am I your new Tyler for the time being?" I ask making him giggle. "Yup." He replies. I roll my eyes playfully and wrap my arm around him, pulling him closer to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Craig's POV

My arms were literally aching, what happened last ni- oh wait, I remember.. 

I slowly sit up, groan, and look to the nightstand beside my bed to the clock that read 8:00 am on it. I groan again as I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up. I stretch my arms out slightly as to not open any cuts and make my way into the living room where Jonathan was sleeping on the couch.

I smile as I walk by him, going into the kitchen.

Just then I hear the front door open meaning someone was entering the apartment. My eyes widen as I slowly move my hand over to the side where the knives were. I grab one and whip around, holding it in front of me but loosen my grip on it when I see Tyler carrying a bag in one hand well the other held the spare key I gave him.

He stared at me with wide eyes. I roll my eyes as I bring my hand holding the knife to my side. "My god Ty, you scared me." I spoke quietly well placing the knife back in the holder. "What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be at Marcel's?" I ask as I turn back around and lean back against the counter and watch as he drops the bag and closes the door. "I was worried-" I cut him off by putting my finger to my lips and pointing to the couch where a sleeping Jonathan was laying. Tyler's eyes widen slightly as he looks to him then back to me. "Why is he here?" He whispers well pointing to him. I roll my eyes and pull my sleeves up, showing him the now wrapped up cuts. He drops his hand to his side and walks over to me.

I looked up at him as he now stood in front of me. I cross my arms over my chest and raise my eyebrow at him. He then wraps his arms around my shoulders pulling me towards him. "I'm sorry about last night, I should have been more understanding and not have taken my anger out on you." He whispers into my ear. I sigh and wrap my arms loosely around his waist and rest my head on his chest. "It's okay." I whisper back. He tightens his hold on me.

"The fuck is going on in here?" A new voice joins in. I let go of Tyler and pull away from him to see Jonathan leaning against the entrance of the kitchen. "Hi Jon." Tyler speaks. Jonathan smiles and waves tiredly at him. "Hi Tyler." He replies. I move fully away from Tyler and go over to the coffee maker I had. "Anyone want coffee?" I ask. "Meee!" Jonathan exclaims as he comes to my side making me laugh. Tyer could be heard gagging in the background. Jonathan turns to him. "What?" He asks. "I don't like coffee." Tyler says. Jonathan gasps and places his hand over his heart. "How dare you!" Jonathan shouts making me laugh harder. "What?!" Tyler asks well chuckling. "That hurt." Jonathan says before turning back to face me. "I reacted the same way man." I say causing him to laugh. "Honestly I don't know how you two are even a couple." Jonathan says. "Me too." Both Tyer and I say. I lean back a bit and look to Tyler who was in the living room as he looks back to me. "You guys are fucking weirdos." Jonathan says. I giggle. "Whatever." I reply well making the coffee.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I grab my mug and make my way into the living room where Jonathan and Tyler were.

I sat down beside Tyler pulling his attention away from his phone. "Did you tell the guys you were leaving?" Jonathan asks as he takes a sip from his coffee, me doing the same. Tyler looks up at him and shrugs. "No, but I left a note." He says well looking back to his phone.

All of a sudden my hands start shaking, not violently or anything but shake slightly. I tried to gain control but to no use. Not wanting to spill my hot coffee all over myself I place the mug on the table, hard. Which gains the attention of the other two in the room.

"You okay?" Jonathan asks. I look down to my hands that were still shaking and shrug. "I don't know, my hands just started shaking out of nowhere." I answer. Tyler sits up and rubs my back. "Does anything hurt?" Jonathan asks. I shake my head. He nods.

"Craig are you gonna tell him." Jonathan suddenly asks. I raise my eyebrow at him before realizing what he meant. "Tell who what?" Tyler asks as he looks between the two of us. "Craig wants to tell you what's wrong, not sure if that's because of the fight you two had last ni-" "Okay that's enough!" I exclaim well waving my hands in his direction. He chuckles and leans back in his seat.

"You know about that?" Tyler asks. "Yup." Jonathan replies well taking a sip from his coffee. Tyler sighs and chuckles nervously before turning to me. "Do you want to tell me?" He asks. I slowly nod my head. Tyler sighs before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back into his lap. I yelp as he stuffs his face in the cock of my neck. "I should probably go, give you guys some space." Jonathan says as he sets his now empty mug down on the table and gets up. I giggle as Tyler plants soft butterfly kisses up and down my neck. "Okay! See you tomorrow at school!" I reply to him. "Yup! Bye!" He yells before the front door closed, leaving Tyler and I alone.

I lean back into him as he lifts his head from my neck and rests it on my shoulder. "You gonna tell me?" He asks. I chuckle and look back to him. "Not yet, but I will." I reply. He groans and throws his head back making me giggle. 

"I love you." I say well turning around in his arms and wrapping mine around his neck. He smiles at me and pulls me closer to him. "I love you too silly." He replies making me giggle.