♡Chapter Thirty♡

Tyler's pov

I feel my heart break at his words.

"W-what? What do you mean?" I ask. My eyes wide with horror as he let's go of me and walks over to his bag. He pulls out the letter Mr. Easton gave him earlier today and comes back over to me.

He hands the letter over to me, I look to it then him. "Read it." He says. I nod while grabbing the note from his hands and unfolding it.

Oh my god.

I feel tears well up in the corners of my eyes as I slowly set the letter on the counter beside me.

"I was scared to tell you this morning because I was just so shocked with the new information and I-I knew you'd be upset and I-I-" I cut him off by wrapping my arms around him. He freezes before relaxing and begins crying softly into my chest again.

"Craig, I love you okay? We'll make this work I promise you." I whisper to him. I feel him nod against my chest before he pulls away and looks up at me. We rest our heads together and close our eyes. Breathing in each others air.

"You and me." He says. "Against the world." I finish. He giggles lightly as a tears rolls down my cheeks.

"I love you." I say. He smiles and kisses me.

"I love you so much more." He replies. I chuckle before lifting him up and carry him bridal style to our room where some sexual things happened.

That night was one of the most memorable of my life, as I knew I had found the one for me. No matter what others thought as long as he was here I didn't care. All I want is him, and if I got him by my side then my life is complete.

The end.

Jkjk there's more lol