♡Chapter fifty-two♡

Craig's pov

"So how's Tyler doing?" Marcel asks as we walk around campus. "He's doing good, you know he's coming here soon for spring break?" I ask turning my head to look at him. He suddenly becomes tense making me stop walking.

"He doesn't know about me yet does he?" He asks. I shake my head. He sighs and continues walking, me following.

"He's gonna fucking kill me.." he mumbles to himself. I place my hand on his shoulder making him look up at me. "I won't let that happen, trust me." I say softly. He shakes his head and tenses up more if possible. "Craig when Tyler says he hates someone, he means it." He says through gritted teeth. "Marcel you saw how fast I got him off you last year, you'd be surprise how much I can control him if I wanted." I say, my voice turning Serious. His eyes widen as he stares at me before smiling. "You're right, I'm sorry I'm just scared." I pat his shoulder and continue walking.

"As long as I'm there he won't do anything. Plus the others will be around." I say. He nods as we walk to class together.

--------------------------------------------------------------

*two weeks later*

"So what did you get Tyler for your guy's anniversary?" Ariana asks me as we walk out of class. My eyes widen as I realize I hadn't gotten Tyler anything yet. "Shit!! I didn't get him anything yet! What am I gonna do?! He's already on his way here!!" I exclaim as I pull at my hair. "Hey, we'll spare as much time as you need don't worry." Chelsea says as she Pat's my shoulder. Luke and Lucas come over with Marcel behind them. We make eye contact and his widen.

I look at Chelsea and her eyes also widen as she realize what might happen if I leave. "I'll text you when Tyler get's here so go!" Chelsea says to me as she pushes me away from them. I smile and nod before taking off down the hall and out the doors of the college.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea's pov

I grab Marcel by the arm and pull him away from the others so they wouldn't be able to hear.

"I know about what happened with you and Tyler." I say quietly to him. He whips his head in my direction and widens his eyes. "If Tyler gets here before Craig I'm fucked." He whispers almost. I link my arm with his and rest my head on his shoulder. "Don't worry, even if Tyler did do anything he'd never hear the end of it from Craig." We both chuckle before I get a call from Craig. I answer it and put it on speaker so Marcel could hear.

"What's up Craig?" I ask through the phone. "Is Tyler there yet?" He asks. "No he isn't. Why did you find something to get him?" Marcel asks. Craig could be heard sighing heavily on the other line. "No, I can't find anything. I'm too scared to actually look into anything because if I take too long I won't be able to get back in time." He says but it sounded as if he was running around. "I think I'm just gonna get him flowers or something and worry about actually getting him something later. I'm coming back now." Right when he finished his sentence I heard Tyler's voice from around the corner. Marcel and I looked at each other before bolting it in the opposite direction.

"Craig he's here!" I yell through the phone but I accidentally hung up before he could reply.

Marcel was pretty much having a panic attack which made it hard to get away from Tyler. We round a corner and bump into Ariana and Lucas, they both look at Marcel with concerned expressions but I shake my head, telling them we'd explain later when Craig got back.

"Chelsea! I was looking for you everywhere! Do you know where Craig.... is..." His voice trails off when he spots Marcel and his face literally drops. Marcel whimpers as Tyler stomps over to him but I step in front of him. Tyler eyes me before pushing me to the side causing me to crash into Ariana and Sami. Thankfully they catch me before I collided with the floor.