♡Chapter fourty-five♡

Craig's pov

"CHELSEA GET UP WE'LL MISS OUR FLIGHT IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP!!" I scream as I jump on the bed causing her to shoot up.

She groans before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to shower quickly.

Today was the day we were going back to my hometown. I was overly excited if you couldn't tell. We were going for the whole two weeks which Simon surprisely had no problem with.

Chelsea opens the bathroom door with wet hair and a towel wrapped around her body. I hand her the set of she picked out last night as she thanks me and goes back into the bathroom to change.

I was wearing a orange hoodie with black skinny Jean's since I didn't have anything special to wear.

Chelsea opens the door again to reveal her wearing a cream white sweater and blank tights. She smiles at me before grabbing her suitcase and carry on bag and makes her way to the front door where my things already were.

I meet her there and we quietly make our way to the front entrance of the school where a cab was already waiting. It was 4 in the morning and our flight was departing at 5. So we had an hour to get there.

--------------------------------------------------------------

*time skip to when they get on the plane*

Chelsea got the window seat as I sat in the middle seat. Luckily there weren't many people on this flight so no one sat beside me.

"I'm gonna nap, wake me when we'll there." She says as she rests her head on my shoulder. I giggle softly as I go on my phone and play some games until we were landing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Who's coming to pick us up?"
Sent at 8:45 am

"It's a surprise;)"
Sent at 8:46 am

"Okay:) we're about to land so make sure whoevers coming hurries up."
Sent at 8:47 am

"Will do, see u soon."
Sent at 8:48 am

I leave the conversation with Evan and turn my phone off and nudge Chelsea's shoulder a bit. She jumps up but relaxes when she's sees it's only me. "We're landing soon." I whisper. She nods followed by a quiet yawn.

"Please buckle as we will be landing shortly. And please if you can hold onto something as there's a bad snow storm." The voice through the speakers says. Chelsea clings to my arm as I lean over to look out the window. There was indeed a snow storm, you could barely see outside.

The plane lands and we get off, I send Evan a quick text saying we had landed and now waiting on our bags. He said he was sending whoever he was out now. I reply with an okay then turned my phone off.

"You were right it's fucking cold here." Chelsea says as she shivers slightly. I rub her arms making her giggle. I suddenly see our bags, I point to them as we make our way over to them and grab them.

"Who's picking us up?" Chelsea asks. I shrug as I glance around the entrance of the airport for a friend of mine. "Evan said it was a surprise." I reply. She hums and leans against my arm making me chuckle.

"Hey Craig." Someone whispers in my way causing me to whip around and scream. I quickly cover my mouth as Chelsea could be hear laughing her ass off at me. Turns out the person was Brian.

"Brian!!" I exclaims as I jump on him. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me as he hugs back. "I missed you." I mutter to him as we pull apart. He smiles then glances to Chelsea and widens his eyes a bit.