💛Unexpected visit💛

I used to live in a world, where guilds, kingdoms, creatures and magic exists. I'm in the strongest and well-known guild in that world. I'm Iron Dragon slayer, first generation. I try to improve my magic so I can be strong. So, I can protect the ones I love. However, after the war with Zeref and everything. I honestly thought that was the end of our adventure, well... My adventure, at least.

It all began when I fell into this world. A world where magic don't exist but powers do, a modern time, a whole new world. A world... Where HEROES exist.

"So, Miss June, since you're here, would you like to attend my school?"

I joined the most prestigious hero school. Where Pro Heroes are born. I made new friends, found my long-lost friend, train with them to be Pro Heroes in the Future. But little did I know, there were gonna be lots of challenges here in this world which I didn't expect.

I will do everything I can to protect them, guide them to be who they want to be, be with them by their side.

We well all go Plus Ultra.

Even beyond Plus Ultra!

This is my story of this world...

(I couldn't leave this out, this is my favourite opening. Also, pretend the boy is June in this. If you like, you can just re-imagine the intro to your liking)

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" The invisible girl asked, "Yeah" Ojiro answered.

"Man, all the channels made a big deal out of it." Kaminari said, "I was surprised they found out about it." Kirishima added. "Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out the pro heroes was attacked." Jirou explained. "Hey, have anyone noticed Redfox isn't here?" Sero noticed, the class was missing that dragon slayer alright. The clock ticked down, as the seconds passed.

The door was all of a sudden slide/slammed opened, everyone brought their attention to the door to see Tenya Iida. "Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" he shouted in command to his classmates, however, they were all already in their seats. "You're the only one who's not." Someone spoke. Iida was upset and sat down. "Shoot." Iida mumbled as he sat down in his seat, "Don't worry about it." Uraraka calmed him down.

Then, sounds of running came down the halls. It sounds like as if more than one person was running, the door was again slammed/slide open wide. Everyone saw June holding the door with one hand, one on her knee, slouching, she heavily pants as her backpack was on her shoulder. June then look back, "See yah Hinata, Koi!" she spoke, then two more figures dashed by. The class managed to get a gleams of it. "Bye June!", "See yah!" To female voices spoke, as their voices fade in the distance.

"Sorry everyone for being late." June apologized as she walked to her seat. "Why are you late Redfox?" Iida ask, "We accidently took the wrong bus, so we ran." June simply answered, "You run all the way here?" Momo quirked a brow at her. June hummed in response. "Also, everyone. Please just call me by my first name. I'm not used to being called by my last name. I also have a brother, so yeah." June said to her classmates, "You have a brother?" Uraraka asked in a loud but not too loud voice, since June was a desk away from hers.