🖤Teachers VS June🖤Part 1🖤

A/N:
Like as said or type in chapter: Fight!, her dragon slayer magic is slightly different, some are based on how Gajeel would use his, while some are just made up on the spot. Ok, enjoy the chapter!

3rd POV

June made the first move among the four teachers and the principal. "Iron Dragon Roar!"

She shouted, as a green magic circle appeared, creating sliver swirling air coming out of her mouth when she roared

She shouted, as a green magic circle appeared, creating sliver swirling air coming out of her mouth when she roared. "I'll deal with this." Present Mic step up to the front of four and just shouted. "YEAHHHHHH!"

Present Mic shouted as a yellowish green (A/N: In all honesty, I'm not sure if it's yellow or green, I might be colour blind) huge sound waves at June's Dragon Roar attack, but just as he thought it'll cancel her attack, it seems like it didn't do...

Present Mic shouted as a yellowish green (A/N: In all honesty, I'm not sure if it's yellow or green, I might be colour blind) huge sound waves at June's Dragon Roar attack, but just as he thought it'll cancel her attack, it seems like it didn't do a thing. June's magic was stronger, her dragon's roar didn't get affected/effected and continued, aiming towards the teacher. All Might ran in front of everyone and covered for them, but once the roar/magic attacked him, it pushed him off guard, sending him backwards at the teachers. The teachers jumped out of his way as he fell backwards, All Might was now unconscious. Aizawa immediately use his quirk to erase her's, his hair flowing upwards as well as his scarf. He ran towards the girl, once he was close enough he use his scarf to capture June. June was trapped with his strong scarf, she struggles, "What the heck is this thing?!" She shouted in questioned. She thinks and thinks, but then, she gathered her energy/magic in her legs, "Iron Dragon;..." She prepared, as her leg started to glow brownish red/orange, Eraserhead and the rest are shocked.

"How can she still use her quirk?! I swear I erased it!" Aizawa thought, the teachers were getting prepared for another attack

"How can she still use her quirk?! I swear I erased it!" Aizawa thought, the teachers were getting prepared for another attack. June lifts her leg, "Flaming Iron Counter!" She shouted, June smashed her leg in the ground creating a big wave, like an big earthquake. Aizawa lost his balance and fell behind. June got a chance, she starts to run backwards to stretch the scratch, then she to begins to drag Aizawa/Eraserhead as she spins in place, it was sending him flying around with the scarf around his neck. The capture weapon that captured June slowly loosen up, when it was loose enough for her to slip off, she grabbed the scarf still spinning in place. Midnight steps up to the two, preparing to use her quirk.

June's POV

I finally got free from the thing the creature trapped me in. I had an idea, I grabbed the thing, it had a weird texture, like fabric?! Anyways, I begin to spin it.

A/N: Ok remember, her vision is dark and she can only see the a showdown that shape their body and red glowing eyes, so she can't really tell who she's fighting. Just to let you know if you got confused. Moving on~

Words: 530

Writers block hit my head real hard!
I can't write/type anymore for this chapter!

I'm sorry! I don't describe battles very well.

So sorry my Zodiacs! 😫😭😫😭

- Gemini-Chan