IMPORTANT PLS READ

For those who have been reading this from the beginning.

Thank you

Hey Zodiacs

I've been having some thoughts recently.... Just thinking about the story "Our Hero's Dragon"

Sure, I wanna fix it but... It's like, you don't want to mess it up.

So, with further thinking... I decided to do a 2nd version of "Our Hero's Dragon". I really don't want to mess with the first honestly.

I wanna fix it because just thinking on the original concept is so confusing, and I may or may not have some people saying it's a bit confusing. Then, I add too much OCS in the fanfic. Sure, there probably some people too who have any OCS in the story too, but because the story is clear as crystal and mine is a blurry one. Originally, I wanted add like 4 OCS in the story, but with the past me wanting to sponsor my friend in the story or my mind wanted to add more and yeah...

So with that said and done, I'm deciding to make a new version of "Our Hero's Dragon"

Thank you all for supporting me from the start. I all hope you can understand. Don't worry, this doesn't mean I'll delete/unpublish the original.
With your support, I think we can make it interesting and better then this one.

Love you all and take care  :)

~ Gemini-Chan

Please, I'm sorry for the promisese I made. Saying;

"I'll publish a new chapter ASAP."