A/N: Please Pick

So hello my Zodiacs!

It's me again!

So, I decided to do another story.

I know I have the book "Our Hero's Dragon", but apparently I have other ideas for different stories.

So incase if I can't think/make a new chapter for that book, I can try to make another story for the other book.

So, as you saw in the previous A/N (Another  A/N) , the one I asked you to pick, those are the choices, along with these other ones.

A Devil's Song

A devil, who believes to be the only one who's alive, lives in the street's of New York. Till one day a new girl came to the neighborhood. Everything seems to be normal till he found out she was a very well known singer, well unknown to this guy somehow. He begins to have a liking for the singer, but what really caught his attention was....

Vigilante at Night
(Red Riot × Female Reader)
You and your group have been trying to save the city from trouble incase the heroes were late. You also stopped lots of villains. Till one day, some hero had spotted you and tried to stop you, but instead he let you off the hook.

Spidey's friend
Peter Parker or Aka Spiderman, found you fighting some bad guys in the streets. He at first mistaken you as a bad guy and tried to fight you, but at the end things turned out ok. Soon, you two became friends and partners in crime.

The Magician • Golden Wind
You weren't just an average teenage girl you are a street magician, at the same time you had a spirit with you. Living in the beautiful city Naples, you had to work your way around the city, it wasn't an easy nor nice city really. That all changed, when you meet a guy with blonde hair, a purple/pink suit and beautiful emerald eyes.

Underwater Light
As Bakugou and his friends decided to go beach, Bakugou saw something. "A tail?" he thought, he tries to ignore it but for some reason his gut tells him to find out what it was. Soon, he saw it, or... Her...

Lmao, I wanted to do either the Peter Parker or the JJBA story.

But you Zodiacs will pick for me, and please comment immediately if your interested so I can like start asap on the story.

I also don't have the book covers/cases at the moment, I'll add them when it's done.

~ Gemini- Chan