🖤Training, huh?🖤Part 2🖤

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇??? POV⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
So, she's the one boss wants me to hunt huh? She doesn't like something the boss would usually wants, I wonder why he wants me to hunt her down?

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇3rd POV⋇⋆✦⋆
The civilians walking around, nothing out of the ordinary. Till, a path of cloud/dust passed by the civilians, it was the trio. "We're almost there!" Announced Hinata, "Yup, his smell is quite strong now!" June added, Koi, who was running in her human form, kept quiet throughout the whole thing.

Plays SpongeBob's narrator's voice
- A few minutes later -

Plays SpongeBob's narrator's voice- A few minutes later -

The three were already near the beach. His smell was super super close, as what the two dragon slayer said. Koi, changed back into her exceed self because she was too tired, so she flew her way there to the beach. As the two were neck and neck, the smell of sand salt hit their nose, something felt off for June, another smell hits her, like magic. It clearly wasn't Koi nor Hinata's magic, June stopped at her tracks and looked around, "nothing?" June mumbled in question, Hinata noticed that June stopped and she ran back to June. "Hey, is something wrong June-chan?" Hinata asked, June was about to ask her if she could smell it as well, but the way Hinata looked, she looked like she hasn't have a clue, like she couldn't smell it herself. "Oh, nothing." June lied, while rubbing her head, Hinata tilted her head. "I'm just trying to get use to my surroundings." June added. Hinata nodded in response, "I know the feeling." Hinata answered. "Let's go!" Hinata dragged June to move.

They finally arrived at the beach and as soon as they did they saw Koi sitting on the sand and All Might doing his famous pose. At that moment June recognized who it was, Hinata seems to notice it too. The two dragon slayers nodded in agreement, All Might got confused, but shakes off the feeling. He walks  "Ah, Young Redfox and Young Igarashi, I see you finally arrived." He greeted them off. "Hello Mister Toshinori." The two unison, All Might started to sweat to death, but before he could say anything, he got cut off by Hinata. "We know it's you." She started, "But don't worry, we'll keep this a secret." June added, All Might looked shocked as if they knew everything already. "How d-did you?..." He got cut off by June, "You can sort of say, it's part of our quirk." June answered and her crossed her arms nervously, "We have super senses, our smell is far greater then normal people." Hinata started to explain, "Normal people?" All Might wondered. "It's easy to detect who is who by smell, sort of like a... Dog? June finishes the explanation. All Might sighed with relief, he crouched down to the two dragon slayers. "Ok, I trust you tw..." All might got cut off, "I'm here too!" Corrected Koi, "Right, I trust you three to keep my identity a secret." All Might trusted them, he stood up and did a pose, "Now then! We can start yo...!" He got cut off again by a big puff of smoke that exploded out of him, the smoke quickly clears up and showed Mister Toshinori spitting out blood.

!" He got cut off again by a big puff of smoke that exploded out of him, the smoke quickly clears up and showed Mister Toshinori spitting out blood

"WOAH! Are you okay?!" The dragon slayers unison.

- Ok, I'm being lazy at this point. Let's have a time skip -

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Toshinori/All Might's POV ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

I gave them the most intense training, and so far... "How are you feeling?" I asked them, "So far, so good! It's quite easy." June answered, my eyes widen from her response. "Easy? This is the most intense training I could give them. Young Midoriya couldn't last long in this." I wondered, "how?" I mumbled which seems to catch June's attention.

- Few minutes later -

It was time to see their, well more like June's capability. "So now, show me your strongest attack Young June." I slightly sound demanding in her, she nods but soon ask, "Before I do that, is there any chance you have iron or metal around?" Young June asked shyly, luckily when Young Midoriya was cleaning the beach, he put the scraps of metal near the recycling bin. "Yes I actually do, I'll be right back." I said. Soon I walked back with a couple of small metal scraps in hand. "Here you go Young June." I handed it over, she kindly accepts it then... Ate it?!

She took a big bite out of the metal scrap, I felt my jaw drop to the sand. "W-w-what are you doing Y-young June?!" I panicked, "Don't worry Mister Toshinori, you can say, It's part of our quirk." Hinata calmly explains, Young Hinata gave me a little lecture while Young June ate the scarps of metal. She told me that it's like a refuel for their magic, depending on what element, Young Hinata takes water while June ate metal.

Once Young June finished eating the metal, I walked towards her with Hinata by my side. "Well, I'm ready." June said with confidence in her voice, she backed up away from us, she faced towards the open water. She looked back at me, "Full power or...?" She asked, "Full power will do fine." I answered, she nodded and continued. She sort of bended back, a green glowing circle appears in front of her. "Iron Dragon..." She started off, then like threw her bending body forward. "ROAR!" She shouted as a big sliver swirling tornado came out off her.

My eyes widen from the move, "it was the same one when she was drugged

My eyes widen from the move, "it was the same one when she was drugged." I thought, "So... She didn't went full power on us?" I asked myself. It was a big attack/move, that probably the city will recognise it from it's size. "That's some power you got there Young June." I complimented, "Thanks!" She close eyes smile at me. At the end of the training session, I walked up to Young Hinata and Koi. "Excuse me." I caught their attention, "Yes Mister Toshinori?" Hinata said, "Would you mind if I could just train Young June tomorrow alone?" I asked her politely, she thinks for a second but soon answered, "Yeah, sure Mister Toshinori." She answered, "Thank you." I answered back.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Words: 1074

Well, day 1 of training is now done.
Yes!
Can't wait till she get to the recommendation test.

Anyways,
please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account

Ok, bye bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan