🖤Training, huh?🖤Part 1🖤

June's POV
I lazily woke up from the bed. I sat up, rubbing my lazy eyes, which are not moving. But soon, I was fully a wake by a loud slam, I jumped off the bed and fell on the floor. Head first, yikes. "Good morning." I groaned as I stood up from the floor. There, I saw Hinata in a messy bun with an oversized green sweater with black sleeping shorts, she was rubbing her eyes as well and yawning. "How the heck does she have enough energy to slam the frickin open!?" I thought to/questioned myself. We head out to the kitchen, and saw Koi, who just finished making pancakes. We went to the dining table and ate our pancakes. We ate the pancakes in awkward silence, till I decided to break it. "We're going to train together, I can't wait." I said with glee, but it somehow felt awkward, why? Is it because we haven't seen each for three years? Was it something I did? What?

"Yup, I can't wait! Your lucky you get to be training with the Number One Hero!" Hinata answered, acting like a little child. "Hurry up! You don't have all morning to finish those!" Koi reminded us as she walked towards the kitchen with an empty plate in her paws. We both nodded in response.

After finishing my breakfast, a went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After that Hinata handed me some (sport) clothing for me to use before she went to the bathroom herself. I wore simple grey/blue shorts, then a maroon singlet, and cover myself with a light blue hoodie. Koi also handed my a pair of shoes, which were a "little" too big on Hinata, so she let me borrow it.

 Koi also handed my a pair of shoes, which were a "little" too big on Hinata, so she let me borrow it

I was done and I waited in the living room, watching on magic flat square screen. Few minutes later, Hinata came wearing black shorts, a pink/white jacket on, white socks and red shoes.

 Few minutes later, Hinata came wearing black shorts, a pink/white jacket on, white socks and red shoes

Koi came out, wearing the same thing last night, and bringing the signature white shoulder bag. Then, someone knocked on the door. "Well, seems like we're about go." I claimed, we all headed towards the door, Hinata opened it to, and we see Mister Toshinori Yagi there. "Ah, Miss Redfox, Miss Igarashi, and Miss Koi, I glad to see your all ready." He said, he smelled smokey and dried, don't know why, but he just smell like that. "Yep." Hinata answered, "Yeah we were Mister Yagi." I answered too, "Also, you don't need to call us by our last name, were not used it." I added. "Oh, I see, well then, you can call me Mister Toshinori instead of Yagi." Mister Yagi said, we nodded, "Well, we better be going, you'll be training with All Might later." Mister Yagi reminded us. We all headed downstairs, and for the sake of the Number One Hero! We took the elevator, me and Hinata both got sick on the way down. Mister Toshinori noticed our sick presence, "Are you two ok?" He asked us, as I was about to answer I could feel my guts going up to my throat, I covered my mouth and I couldn't answer.

Koi shrugged her shoulders, "These two have motion sickness." Notified Koi to Mister Toshinori, "oh." He breathed out. Soon, when the elevator stopped me and Hinata jumped out and fell on the floor. "Oh I miss you!" I shouted in joy, I didn't care who was staring at me, "Hai!" Hinata added. We walked out of the building, we saw another deadly torture weapon, a car. I did not want  to go in there,, I could tell Hinata didn't want to as well, except if it was a boat. I tried finding an excuse to not get in the vehicle and that's when it hit me.
"Hey, Mister Toshinori..." I called out, he turned towards, "Yes?" He asked, "You go ahead, will meet you there." I added.

"What? How are you going to get there?" Asked Toshinori, "Will j-just run." I answered him, "But don't you think we can get there faster if we..." I cut him off before he could reason. "Think of this as training." I said, "Yeah, hardcore training!" Hinata added, trying to not get into the death vehicle like I was. "But..." Toshinori got cut off again by Hinata. "It's ok, go ahead. Tell All Might we started." I made an excuse and it worked. "Ok, if you insist." He left and went into his car, and soon he drove off. "Well, we better get going before it's too late." I said, "Yup." Koi added.

"Say, who ever goes to the beach last will have to cook tonight." Koi bet (Idk if that's how I would describe), me and Hinata agreed. "Deal!" We unison. "Don't forget about me." Koi said, soon a orange smoke emitted out of Koi, it covered her small body. Soon, the smoke got taller. The smoke slowly but let pretty quickly, disappeared, showing Koi in her...
Human Form?! "Wow, that's cool!" I complemented, the clothes she was wearing earlier looked way better in her human form.She reminded me of Lily and Carla, both could transform but Carla could transform to a human.

She reminded me of Lily and Carla, both could transform but Carla could transform to a human

Soon, we prepared, we got into racing stance,

"On your mark..."
Koi started the count
"Get set..."
We got ready
"Go!"
We ran off...
In a matter of seconds, we all disappeared

Words: 949

Woah! That's part one, idk how many parts this "Training, huh" will go. Will just have to see, most likely 3-4 parts.

Anyways, thanks for reading
please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account

Bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan