🖤Falling Girl!🖤

After the Entrance Exam, in UA
Narrator Pov

After all students head home, leaving the gates of UA. The teachers headed out, going into the teacher's lounge, getting a few of t things before heading to their own home. One of the teacher's, name Mr Aizawa, grabbed his signature yellow sleeping bag and headed out to the hall, going towards the exit. But was soon stopped by an energetic blondie guy and a ravenette lady. "Hey Aizawa, you wanna go out for some tea?" Asked the female ravenette, AKA Midnight the R rated hero, Aizawa shook his head making the blondie, AKA Present Mic, frowning. "Ah, come on Eraser! You don't have pay!" Said Present Mic, as he pressed his hands together, begging his friend to join them. Aizawa was getting annoyed, so he sighed, looking at them with his tried expression. "Fine, I'll come."  He answered, both of them grown a smile on their face, deep down inside, he justed wanted to go out with his friends. Soon, a slender almost like skeleton looking men and a mouse bear that's almost the same height with a five year old child walked up to the three. "Well, hello everyone." The mouse waved at the three, the mouse was, AKA the Principal of UA, AKA Principal Nezu. "Hello Principal Nezu." They greeted a hello to the principal. "Hello everyone." Waved the skeleton, they all waved at him. "Hey Toshinori!" Present Mic waved, at the one and only, All Might. Soon, Midnight invited them too to join them for some tea, they agreed and all head out.

As they were out of the school building, a bright light flashes from the distance, catching Eraserhead, Present Mic, Midnight, All Might and Principal Nezu's attention. "What was that?" Midnight ask, all of them ran out to the source of light. (Where they had their Quirk Assessment Test)

Once there were there, somewhere in the sky, something or someone was falling

Once there were there, somewhere in the sky, something or someone was falling. They couldn't tell if they were seeing but soon realizes, it's real. "Falling Girl!" Shouted Present Mic, as he notices long hair from the falling girl, Toshinori quickly transform into his hero form and jumped towards the sky. He created a dent/creak on the ground as he jumped to the sky to catch the girl. He put his arms out to the girl and finally, he has her in his arms, he landed safely as he created some smoke from the dirt. The teachers and the principal ran to All Might who has now the girl in his arms. "Is she one of the students?" All might ask as he lays the girl slowly to the ground, the teachers took a closer look at the unconscious girl. "I don't think so." Midnight assumes. The girl had blonde hair, which are in two messy buns with the rest flowing peaceful in the breeze, scratches on her slightly tan skin. "No, she's not." Nezu answered, "So, who is she?" Aizawa ask.

Before anyone could answer his question, the unconscious girl was slowly waking up. Her eyes were moving around slightly. And her eyes were black. "Hey kiddo! Are you ok?" All might ask, once her eyes were open, she freaked out.

June's POV

I slowly open my eyes, my vision was still dark, my whole body was all heated up from the thing the greenette injected. I moved my eyes around and that's when my eyes meet red glowing eyes and the build was similar to the creature my brother fought earlier. I freaked out. "Stay away from me!" I panicked, "Why am I panicking? I could kick it's ass." I questioned myself, I can just do it right now, but my body isn't responding properly. I jumped away from the creature and I soon realized, it wasn't alone. Four more red glowing eyes were starring at me, all of them looked like the creatures from earlier, I could hear them whispering things, "Get her, and her family." One of them whispers. I got pissed and soon my body finally responded to my command. To attack....

Aizawa's POV

She jumped away from us, by the looks of it, she looks scared, confused and angry. I soon notice a mark or tattoo on her neck. "Look." I told the two teachers, the also notices the mark on her neck. "Is that a villain's mark?" Midnight whispers. "If it is, we have to prepare." Mic answered, "Leave my family ALONE!" She shouted and starts to make an attack.

Writers block has attacked me!

Words: 823

Oh my gosh! Here you go! June has finally got to My Hero Academia! I am proud of myself, give myself a pat at the back, hehe. I hope you enjoyed.

Honestly, what do you think will happen to her and the teachers?

Anyways, please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account
And check out my other stories/work

Bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan