🖤USJ🖤

A/N:

Longer chapter then usual...

Enjoy.

~ Gemini-Chan

◇◇◇ 3rd POV ◇◇◇

After June was escorted to Recovery Girl, she got healed the three went back to there class. (Hinata and Koi: 1B, June: 1A). June slide the huge door to their classroom, the class took their attention to the sliding door to see their fellow classmate, "Where were you?" Yaoyorozu asked, June chuckled nervously before answering her. "I had a little visit to Recovery Girl." June answered as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Why were you with Recovery Girl? Kero." Tsu asked, June didn't want to make her classmates worry too much about her, so she simply said, "I... bumped myself when the whole thing happened."

June slightly pointed on her side. "Oh... But you're okay now right?" Mina asked, "Yeah yeah, Bakugou recommended me to get to her in the first place." June added, the girls were confused and looked at Bakugou. Bakugou clicked his tongue in annoyance and looked away. "Ooooo, someone going soft~" Mina teased in a quiet tone, June heard that loud and clear and she had a small shade of pink take over her face, Mina noticed June with a new layer of soft pink on her face. "Whoops, did I say that out loud?" Mina asked, the girls looked confused. "Said, what out loud?" Uraraka asked, Mina didn't answer her and they headed back to there seats.

June changed into her Hero costume and walked towards the bus. That's when she realized she's gonna be riding the bus. "Ah crap!" June whined and fell on her knees; an uneasy and sickening aura came out of June. "Hey Redfox, you okay?" Mina asked her, "First of all, just call me June." She first pointed out, she got back up on her feet and looked at the bus sickly. "Secondly... I'm gonna die." June added, "What you mean, you're gonna die?" Mina asked the Dragon Slayer.

"We dra- I mean, I have motion sickness..." June corrected herself before saying Dragon Slayer, that would have made them confused and curious what it meant. "Oh, that isn't a good thing." Mina replied, "Also, since you insisted me to call you June, call me Mina." Mina added on. June nodded. Sadly, Koi wasn't around to knock her out, but that's when an idea popped into June's mind. "Hey Kirishima!" June called out, waving her hands towards him, Mina was curious on what was June up to. Kirishima ran up to the two girls, "Hey Redfox, hey Ashido, what's up?" Kirishima waved at the two. "I don't know, asked June." Mina pointed at her.

"You're manly, right?" June asked him, this made Mina even more curious. "Of course! I wouldn't be if I couldn't get into U.A hero course." Kirishima answered, "Good..." June said, "Would you be manly enough to knock me out?" June asked nicely. "Wait- What?!" Mina stood there surprised, Kirishima on the other hand didn't understand what's going on. "Why do you want me to that?!" He asked surprisingly. "June, I know you just told me you have motion sickness, but that DOESN"T mean this will solve it!" Mina interrupted the two of them, "Motion sickness?!" Kirishima was surprised. "Everyone, line up according to your I.D numbers!" Iida did the arm chopping action as he announced to all of them. "I'm gonna die..." June mumbled under her breathe, "Don't worry, we got you..." Mina tried to calm me down.

Throughout the whole ride, June did many attempts to escape the bus. Mina and Kirishima tried their best to kept June from jumping out the bus window, and luckily, they succeed.