💛Sports Festival💛Part 1💛

3rd POV

As soon as Midnight announced the start of the first challenge, everyone was running towards the opening of the tunnel. Shoving and pushing one another.

"Here's the play-by-play!" Mic announced.

As everyone pushed each other, getting more into the tunnel, the area got narrower.

"Ouch!"

"Hey, move!"

It wasn't great, despite getting squeezed and hit by the minimum space everyone had. Midoriya realized that this was the starting already.

"I see... This means, from the start, it's already..." Midoriya thought

"The first sifting." Todoroki somehow managed to think of something similar to Midoriya.

Cold air filled the narrow tunnel and soon, a huge outburst of cold visible air and ice exploded from the exist of the tunnel. The floor was frozen, causing student to be stuck in place. Every step Todoroki made, the ground froze a layer of ice.

"Owww! What the-?"

"It's freezing over! I can't move!"

The talented students from 1-A used their quirk and escaped.

"Take that!"

"I won't let you get away so easily!" Bakugou cried towards Todoroki. With that, Bakugou Katsuki used his explosions to propel himself forwards without touching the floor. Ojiro used his tail to jump over the frozen floor, Ashido using her acid to skate. Some were surprisingly able to escape the ice's grasp and tried to skate ahead, which is harder than they thought. Some could use their quirk, but their saving it for later or so.

However, as Todoroki was ahead of everyone. Something or someone went past him in lighting speed. It didn't go too far from him to see it was...

"And there goes the power due from Class1-B. Hinata Igarashi and Koi, taking first place!"

He was sort of off guard. Sure, he was expecting, if possible someone to pass him. Mostly Bakugou for some thought, but it was none other than the girls.

Then, out of the blues, the sound of a popping but drill like sound exploded from the ground. Smoke/smog covered the area.

"What was that?!" Mic shouted at the microphone. It flashed through the smoke.

"What the f**k!?" Bakugou cursed from the distance. It was June Redfox. As if in slow motion, you can see June had drills on her feet (Inspired by the brother's)

When she arrived, the first thing that she noticed was a huge gust of smoke mixed with dirt flooded the students vision.

"What in the name of Mavis has happened here?!" June questioned.

That's when she saw Kirishima and his duplicate burst out of the fallen robot. She snorted a little of the fact those two were awfully alike.

"Anyways! Let's work together for now to clear a path!" Shouted a student from 1-B. On cue, Bakugou exploded his way above the huge robots.

"Since the bottoms' block, he goes overhead! Clever!" Mic announced to the crowd. Tokoyami and Sero followed his path overhead the robot.

Hinata's POV
(Been awhile)

Soon I realized it was the faux robots from the entrance exams. Koi flew down and let me go, I landed gently on my two feet.

"These things again." Koi spoke, ending it with a "tsk".