🖤Another One?!🖤

3rd POV

The teachers came as soon as the got the call from Mr Aizawa, only person left is All Might. They all waited in the room with still the unconscious June Redfox in the bed. Soon, there was a knock on the door, it was Toshinori, wearing a oversized grey shirt with big size green pants, he was sweaty and he was panting. "I'm.... Here...." He panted. "Good, now everyone is here." Principal Nezu said with glee as he took a sip of tea from his tea cup. "Not everyone sir." Mic reminded, "She said we can start without her." Aizawa added too. "So what is it that you wanted to tell us Shota?" Midnight ask, Aizawa pulled the file and handed to her, Present Mic scotch over to Midnight's shoulder in order to see the file. As the read the file more, they both slowly get shocked. "This is Joke?!" Mic asked as he removed his sunglasses/shades quickly. Aizawa shook his head, Midnight handed to file over to the bear/mouse principal, Toshinori walked over to him to read it too. Both of them head the same reaction. "H-how?" Toshinori stuttered a bit, "Another one I see." Principal said as he walks towards her, he examined her features, and soon found the mark on her neck. Toshinori was confused at this point.

"Is her mark the same as the two?" Principal Nezu asked the teachers, the teachers were thinking

"Is her mark the same as the two?" Principal Nezu asked the teachers, the teachers were thinking. "I'm not sure, it's been a long time since we talked to her and her pet." Midnight said as she put the palm of her hand on the side of her cheek. "Talking pet?" Toshinori thought to himself. "It's been what? Two, three years since we talked to them." Mic added. "We only saw them earlier in the entrance exam, she got 4th placed." Aizawa added too. "Yeah! She got 36 villain points and 35 rescue points, giving her a total of 71 points." Mic said. "And her friend got 6th place for getting 65 points in total." Midnight reminded.

At this point, Toshinori didn't understand anything, "Excuse me, but who are you talking about?" Toshinori asked nicely. The teachers looked at him and realized, "Oh right, you weren't with us when we met her." Midnight remembered. This got him more confused, but because he wasn't a teacher in the pass he didn't knew anything about her. "Well, let's just say, they're similar to her." Aizawa simplified, Toshinori nodded. "Anyways, is her mark the same as hers?" Principal Nezu asked the teachers again. "I don't know, it's been to long since we seen their mark." Aizawa said, "So we're not sure weather or not if she's in a dark guild." Principal said. "Dark guild?" Toshinori asked confusedly, "It's hard to really explain, we'll just wait till they comes. They'll explain." Midnight said.

"I nearly forgot." Aizawa said, catching everyone's attention, "According to Recovery Girl earlier, she said she was drugged." He said, the teachers and the principal seemed shocked. "Who would do such a thing?" Midnight said sadly as she looked at her unconscious body. Principal Nezu put his hand on her chin, "That must have explained why she was attacking us." He concluded. "So, she's basically was hallucinating?" Toshinori said, principal nodded to answered.  Soon, June began to finally wake up...

Words:597

LMAO, I'm done! What will happen to June?! Can the teachers trust her?! Who is this "They" the teachers, all except for Toshinori, they're talking about?!

Anyways, please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account

Ok, bye bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan