🖤Visions?🖤

⭒❃.✮:▹ 3rd POV ◃:✮.❃⭒

After the training session with All Might or Mister Toshinori, it was already 4pm. (8 hours of training, nice👌🏼)
The two mages and the exceed decided to eat, besides, the dragon slayers were starving to death. They headed towards a small a sushi restaurant, June sat on the other side facing Hinata and Koi. June tries to choose something from the menu but didn't know what to order, despite it was written in Kanji, Hinata and Koi order for themselves and June. Before their order was gonna be served, the waitress brought the three a cup of warm/hot green tea. June was about to take a sip of tea, till quick flashes of events that happened in Fairy Tail and the her team. She saw the team running to the guild, Natsu trying to open the book, her brother snatching it away from him, basically half everything in Fairy Tail.

(The event in the chapter 🖤Open up!🖤We can't!🖤)

Hinata and Koi started to panicked, Hinata stood up and grabbed her shoulders and slightly shakes her. "Hey June, you okay?! Snap out of it!" She shouted at her loudly but not loud enough for the other customers to hear. June soon snapped out of it immediately and saw Hinata and Koi, they both looked like they saw a ghost or something. "What happened?" Koi asked, "Yeah, what happened?" Hinata asked too as she went back to her seat, June thinks for a second but just realized it. "I-I...." June started but stuttered. "I think I had v-visions?" She answered but it sounded more like a question. "Visions?" Hinata and Koi questioned in unison. "Yeah... I guess." June answered, as she sip on her green tea. "June, your pupils were white, you looked lifeless!" Koi added. It was true, for a moment when June was seeing those visions, her pupils were white and the shine in her eyes were gone, she was so still as a stick.

They sat their in awkward silence till the food arrived. Every had Miso soup, June had California Maki, Hinata had avocado and cheese Maki and Koi had salmon mayo. (Apologies for not knowing so much sushi, it's been awhile since I had some 🍣)

After eating, the skies started to get into a beautiful mix of yellow, orange, purple and pink. They all walked home since they can't ride any vehicles...

Hinata: "No!"

Gemini-Chan: "Hey! THE READERS ARE TRYING TO READ!"

June: (Gives Gemini-Chan Dragon Slayers dictionary)

Gemini-Chan: (Reads the dictionary).  (⋆._.)

Gemini-Chan: "Deadly Moving Torture Killing Vehicles."

June & Hinata: "Yup" (^³^ )

Gemini-Chan: "Let's just continue with the story!"  ⊂(ಠ_ಠ∩)

"Just now, I mean earlier." June started, catching the other twos attention. "I saw, what seems to be like... The guild." June said as she put her hands behind the back of her head, like what she would usually do. "The guild?! As if Fairy Tail?!" Hinata surprisingly asked, "No, Sabertooth." June answered sarcastically, Hinata looked at the ground. "OF COURSE FAIRY TAIL!" June answered again spreading her arms out wide.

"What the vision about?" Koi ask, "Honestly, I don't really know, the vision was too quick for me to even get it." June answered sadly, the two looked like they lost hope. "I'll try though to remember it!" June added with determination in her voice, while she pumped her fist up in the air, pointing at the sky. "Yeah!" The water dragon slayer and the exceed said in unison while doing the same thing as what June did.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«
Words:694

Yes! I'm done, sorry if I was gone for awhile, I got some writer block along with artist block. And apparently, I accidentally finished my data.

Readers: HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO POST THEN!?

I'm using WiFi, going to be used for a short amount of time. So don't expect me to be posting any new chapters till May 1st. But I'll try to post within today and tomorrow. Thank you for understanding my Zodiacs, you guys are amazing!

Anyways, thanks for reading
please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account

Bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan