💛Explanation & Festival💛

Flashback

After the teachers and Detective Tsukauchi talked about the investigation and blah blah blah, the detective left.

(Again, Sorry! I got lazy typing the whole discussion. So again, go watch the episode)

June, Hinata and Koi walked in to the office. "Hello everyone." Hinata greeted, "Are you okay now All Might sir?" Koi asked, Toshinori nodded in response (Anything related to hero work, they call him All Might, if not. Simply call him Toshinori.). "So, what do you girls wanted to talk about?" Principal Nezu asked them.

June sighs. "During the USJ incident, I had to fight against someone. Someone like us, a wizard." June began, everyone in the room had their eyes wide in shock and surprise. "Another wizard?" Vlad King crossed his arms. "Yes Vlad King. He was the one earlier in the one of my bubbles. White hair, red eyes and old fashion clothes." Hinata described him.

"What's it about him?" Midnight ask, "Well, I found out he sort had the same problem as me when I first came here." June added. It took the teachers a moment (Minus Vlad King & Snipe, since they weren't around during that time) to understand till one spoke up. "He was drugged as well, I assumed." Principal spoke. June hummed in response.

"Indeed he is. Not only that he has a guild mark on him. On his back." Koi said. " And it's not any guild... It's a guild me, my brother and others were meant to fight against on our side quest/mission." June added. They had talked about June's past, about the mission June and her team had to go and fight the guild.

(I'll be skipping the discussion of June's past with her team cause:

1~ Spoilers for future chapters

2~ Quite long to type that down)

"So, you see. He might not actually be in the guild for all we know." June said, "How can we know?" Midnight ask, the wo dragon slayer look at the feline female. Koi sighed in a slight of disbelief. "His guild mark would disappear in the next three days the moment they marked him." Koi explains, the teachers still confuse. "Ok, like this...

Imagine if your going to the airport. You decide you go out of the country. So, you get checked, wait for the plane. But as you wait, you feel like you don't want, right? So, as soon as the plane comes, you are about to board but you decided to not leave and head back. Similar like the mark, if they don't want to be in that guild, the mark will disappear slowly. On the third day, you're mark will be gone."

Koi explained. "What if they had that mark for more then three days, lets say... a year, but then they decided to leave the guild. Will the mark remove?" Toshinori asked. "If like that, then they have to use some sort of special stamp in order to remove the mark." Hinata spoke (Was about to type Hinata Boke. Yes, I watch Haikyuu too~)

Principal hummed, understanding the situation. "What if he was an official member of that guild? What can we do?" Snipe asked, June honestly haven't thought of that. "Well, that isn't impossible, he could be an official member. And if he was, then we three might have to do some drastic measures on him." June said. Everyone agreed. "Also, while we wait. I honestly, would like to bring him to UA with us." June requested, "Don't worry. We'll keep an eye on him." Hinata added with a thumbs up, positivity surrounding her and the room.

The bear-mouse principal hummed. "Not a bad idea. Plus, Class 1-A do have an odd amount of students. We can simply say, he was a temporary transferred student." Principal Nezu spoke, that's however, June remembered her class. "Damn it." June cursed under her breathe.