💛Start of the Fun💛

Readers: Will Ken be able to join the Sports Festival?

Me: Sadly no, he won't but....

Gemini-Chan (My writer self): (Slaps my mouth) Shut the Hell up!

3rd POV

Colorful smoke filled the plain blue skies. A crowd of reporter wait as their having their items checked. Some complained about it being too long, but what can they do about it?

Anyways, the school outside was full of mini stands that were selling food, balloons ,merch and etc. Lots of Pro Heroes were there as well, hoping to find great students to join their agency. 

Hinata and June whined and Koi dragged them by the collar

Hinata and June whined and Koi dragged them by the collar. Junes light brown boots slightly scratched the floor, causing a slight squeaking noise as she's being dragged.

Luckily, they were already inside the stadium, or else they'll be a complete embarrassment, at least that's what Koi thinks. "I wanted to try the Takoyaki." June whined and dramatically placed a hand on her head. "I wanted Flavored Shaved Ice." Hinata added.

(I honestly don't know if it's called Shaved ice or something else. Please let me know.)

"Will you two ever shut up!?" Koi complained, emitting an angry and dark aura. This caused both of the dragon slayers to both shut their traps. There in the hallway, Koi let her small paws to release the collars of the girl, causing their heads to hit the floor.

June stands up and dusted off of her PE uniform, same goes for Hinata. Hinata decided to put hair in the messy bun, even if her hair was shoulder length. June had her hair in the ponytail, which is something you don't see every day, or ever.

"Ok, so this is it. The Sport Fest." June spoke. Hinata nodded. "Remember, your promise. Right?" Hinata looked at her mage buddies.

"Of course." Koi and June answered in unison. (First time they unison, I think....)

"We'll both try our best to make it to the finals." Koi said.

"Then, we'll try to fight one another." Hinata added.

"And show what Fairy Tail is about." June finishes.

Hinata giggled at this. "Well, we better get going. We don't want to be late." Hinata recommended. "Yup. I bet Iida is wondering where I am." June snickered at the thought Iida punishing her for being late, doing the signature chopping arm motion.

With a few more words to exchange to one another, they split to find their class.

The smell of Class one-A (Minus Ken) was quite strong, June apparently found the sign indicating they were in that certain room. Opening the door, to see a scene. There was an intense aura Todoroki's back facing the door, Midoriya had a look of determination, and confidence. June admired that determination, sort of reminded her of Natsu and everyone in the guild. Silence filled the room, and so far, no one have noticed June's presence.