🖤False Alarm🖤

.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。June's POV .☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。

The beginning of the day was all right, after picking who's president and stuff. I was lucky I wasn't chosen to be one. After that we had our lunch, I was sitting with Mina and the some off the other guys from our class. "Ok, just to sure..." I said, I pointed at the red head, "You're Kirishima..." I tried to remember, "Yup! That's me." He said proudly. I pointed to the guy with bulky elbows, "Then you're Sero, then Kaminari...." I concluded, they both nodded in response. Then I looked at the ash blond hair, "Then you're Bakagou, right?" I guessed, he got pissed and small sparks were sparking out of his hands. "What did you call me?!"He shouted at me, I was confused, "W-what did I say wrong?" I asked him, that seem to confuse him as well.

"You didn't know what you said?" Mina asked, I shook my head sideways. The three boys scoffed or snorted, Mina chuckled, "What does it mean Mina? What did I said?" you begged for an answer. "Bakugou, not BAKAgou." She said in between giggles, "Baka means idiot, Redfox." She explained to me, "Oh..." Was all I said as I formed my mouth like an O. Before I could say anything else, an alarm rang throughout the cafeteria.

"Security Level 3 has been broken. All students, please evacuate in an orderly fashion."

"Security Level 3? What does that..." I was about to ask but was cut off by Mina, who grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me. "Come on, we got to go!" Mina announced to me. What felt like quicks seconds to me, we were all in a crowded hallway getting to the exit. I no longer felt Mina's grip on my wrist, "Redfox!" she shouted in the distance, I didn't realize till now she was so far away. "Ashido!" I called out, however she disappeared into the flooded crowd. People shoved and pushed me around, "Please! I'm gonna fall!" I begged the other students to stop, but it did nothing.

"June!" I heard two familiar voices somewhere above up, I looked up to see Hinata with Koi holding on to her back, with wings sprouted out off Koi

"June!" I heard two familiar voices somewhere above up, I looked up to see Hinata with Koi holding on to her back, with wings sprouted out off Koi. The flew towards me, "Come on!" Hinata put a hand out, "Thanks but..." I whine from pain, as I felt someone elbowed me on the rib, "I don't think Koi can carry us both!" I added, seems like Hinata realized what I said. Before she can open her mouth to say something, a strong smell of magic caught us off guard. I made eye contact at her and she did too. "GO! Go check it out!" I pointed where we could pin point the smell. Hinata nodded and Koi flew off with her. Soon, the pain on her rib got worse. In a matter of seconds, I was forced into someone. I look to see I was against someone's chest, I slowly made my glaze look up to see his face. "What the hell?!" He shouted, it was Bakugou....

Why HIM?!

"Don't blame me! And... aren't we meant to evacuate?" I asked him in a demanding way, "Tch..." was all he answered, "Wow" I mumbled in an annoyed tone. I was again pushed by the current of the crowd, the pain on my rib was beginning to get worse each time the others push me. Then, I was literally was about to fall out of balance, I was expecting an impact but, nothing happened. I felt again someone grabbed my wrist and pulled into an embrace. "Huh?" I was in Bakugou's embrace, "It's just the media." He answered straight forward. "That explains that..." I mumbled, "But, what about the magic?" I wondered.

Soon and thankfully, Iida managed to stop the situation. Everyone walked back, not shoving each other this time, Bakugou let go of the embrace. I held on to my side, trying to lessen the pain, "You should see Recovery Girl to heal that." Bakugou added, he didn't sound as aggressive as before, he looked a bit soft. "June are you okay?!" I saw Hinata and Koi gliding down at us. "Yeah, just a bump that's all. Not's so bad." I answered, I mean, really it wasn't that bad. I experienced worse. "Come on, let's go to Recovery Girl." Koi instructed us. We followed and headed towards Recovery Girls office.

As we were walking to her office I began to speak up, "Have you the source of... You know." I asked, not saying magic to prevent anything or so. "No, we can't." Hinata informed sadly. "It's fine, maybe it's something else." I added.

Words: 847

HERE! I'M BACK ZODIACS!

I'M BACK FROM MY BREAK AND ALL, thanks for waiting.

I manage to fix some points that might be understandable for the future chapters.

And thanks for the 8.06k readers! I am proud and amazed that I could make it this far, maybe even further. I will try and make a special chapter for this and stuff...

Anyways please,

Vote,

Comment,

And

Follow this account

That's all for today my Zodiacs, school is starting on 2 June... :3