🖤Expelled🖤

☆°。 ☆°

3rd POV

✮°。 ✮°

Fifteen minutes after the terrible bus ride and Koi knocking the two, Koi woke the two unconsciousness dragon slayers as they were close to their stop. "Wake up! We're near." Koi informed the two. Slowly but quickly, June and Hinata woke up, right on time when the bus stopped. The three mages walked out the bus. And for the past five minutes, they had to walk to school. As they arrived at the gates of UA, amazement strike on Hinata, "It's so big!" she said out loud, June was amazed but not much because on how big it was. "Didn't you saw this place when you dropped me here?" June wondered in confusion, "Probably blind." June chuckled at the thought.

They walked in the building and sort off got lost, but luckily made a quick recovery as the found their room, both doors had huge words like 1-A and 1-B. "Well, this is where we spilt." June said, "Yeah." Hinata added, "Don't worry, we'll see each other at orientation and lunch" June added in. "Yup, we'll see each later." Koi said. "OK, see yah." June waved as she walked to her class, " See yah June." Hinata waved back, Koi just wave.

(I'm tired of writing June-chan)

As June walked towards a huge door with the word written 1-A, she slides the door open to see, a student shouting at another another for his misbehavior. "Please, respect the school rules! You're ruining school property!" The student with blue hair and glass warned the other. "When the f**k will you shut up?" the Pomeranian student asked, the boy with glasses seems to be offended and gasped. "What a rude language. How dare you?!" He put his arms in defense (??).June ignore them and walked to an empty seat in the back of the class, in like the middle row, behind Todoroki and Sato's seats.

June put her back pack on the side of her desk and sat down. She looked around the class without standing up from her seat, she noticed two people from the recommendation test a week ago. The girl from the recommendation test seems to notice June's presence and decided to walk up to her. "Hello there." Momo started off, "Oh. Hello, I recognized you from the recommendation test." June said, Momo nodded, "We haven't personally meet. I'm Momo Yoayorozu." She placed her hand on her chest as she introduced herself, "The name June, June Redfox." June introduced herself to Momo, "It's good to know that you and that boy is in the same class." June pointed at her and the half n' half boy, "You mean Todoroki?" Momo asked, June nodded. They talked for a while, till someone interrupted them. "Excuse me." He said, June look to see the boy who was complaining to the earlier to the Pomeranian. "Yes?" asked June, "Why do you have a tattoo? That's against the school rules!" he asked as he did the hand chopping motion, "Oh yeah, why do you have a tattoo on your neck?" Momo realized the red Fairy Tail emblem on her neck. "With all due respect um..." June said, but didn't finish due to not knowing his name, "Tenya Iida." He quickly introduced himself, "Yeah. With all due respect Iida, this isn't a tattoo, this is a family emblem. All family members and relatives have one themselves." June explained as she touched hers. Tenya immediately bowed, "I'm sorry for my rudeness." He apologized, " It's fine Iida. You're not the only one who asked." June said.

""It took you eight seconds to shut up." An adult said as he got out his yellow sleeping bag, he had black shoulder-length hair, tired looking eyes as if he hadn't slept for centuries, he wore all black and wore a long grey scarf around his neck. June honestly could somehow smell a hint of coffee and cat from him, "Does he have a pet cat?" June questioned herself. "I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher." He introduced himself, everyone was dumbfounded for a moment, he didn't look like the teaching type. "Now, put this on and meet me at the field." Aizawa said as he showed the class the PE uniform.