🖤Battle Trial🖤Part 2🖤

Todoroki walk passed Ojiro and touched the fake weapon. "Hero Team wins!" All Might announced, he then used his left hand and the ice started to melt, soon the temperature was back to normal. "Well, that was cool~" I thought.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

✄┈┈┈┈┈ June's POV ┈┈┈┈┈«

After watching all of my classmates battle, it was my turn. And this was apparently last minute, which was unexpected to me and everyone. "Young Redfox, I have an idea for this odd number situation." All Might said, "Ok, what is it?" I asked him, "I decided to call one of the teachers to be your opponent, I hope that isn't any problem." All Might announced, "I guess it's fine." I simply said.

"Who's her opponent though?" Hagakura asked All Might, "I'm glad you ask!" He said as a teacher walked in, I recognized who it was before she even came in the monitoring room, she smelled like a flower perform. "Midnight , huh?" I slightly smirked at my opponent, "Don't get cocky kid." She said to me as she fixed her glasses, "I ain't getting cocky, I'm just excited about this." I answered, my classmates were suprise or shocked at my response.

"Midnight will play as the Villain while you, June Redfox will play Hero." All Might announced. We both nodded in agreement and headed to the building, Midnight got a 5 minute head start to prepare, I waited outside till, "Go!" All Might announced through the speaker, I walked in the building and closed my eyes, I focused on my hearing and smelling. "Fifth? Sixth? No! She's in the rooftop!" I thought, I shot my eyes open and begin running upstairs quietly. As I was running up to the rooftop, I began to strategies, "I don't know her quirk, so that's the disadvantage for me. I think it's best I keep a long distance from her." I thought. That's when I remembered something.

As I was by the door to the roof, I was positive Midnight was there, no one can deny my senses. I prepared myself and slam the door open, there I saw Midnight and the bomb, Midnight stood next to the fake weapon. I got into a battle stance while Midnight got her wipe out. "You found me pretty quickly Redfox." She said, she wiped her wipe toward me, I dodged it and ran towards Midnight. She wiped again but I dodge it again too.

The third time Midnight wiped her wipe, she got my right ankle and pulled. I fell and got dragged to her, getting closer and closer by the second. "I hope this works..." I prayed it will. As I was in her reach, Midnight devilishly smirked at me. "I sort of expected something from you Redfox, I guess I was wrong." She mockingly said, she pulled her right sleeve and a pink smoke erupted out of it.

" She mockingly said, she pulled her right sleeve and a pink smoke erupted out of it

3rd POV

The smoke was thick. It cover the CCTV camera for the students and All Might to watch. "I can't see a thing anymore." Hagakura slightly complained, "I think it's over, Midnight use her quirk and June was  close. She's probably sleeping at the moment." Yoayorozu said, just as All Might was about to announce game over, one of the students interrupted him. "Is it jus me? Or is there something moving!?" Kaminari pointed at the screen.

Yup, something was moving, it stood up, as the smoke clears it showed June standing tall. "How?!" Sero asked, "Look." Jiro pointed on the screen. June was cover with dark purple scales, it also cover parts of her face, but this time, it wasn't only on the cheeks, it was over her nose and mouth. "I didn't think this would actually work. But I'm proud it did!" June shouted at loud. Midnight stood there shocked, she fixed her glasses, "You've proven me wrong Redfox, but how long can you last in there? You probably might be in a suffocating state in it?" Midnight proclaimed, "I can last in this as Long as I want." June said as she dragged the word long out. Without hesitation, Midnight ran straight forward at June.

June prepared, Midnight jumped and try to kick her in the head, but June block it with her left elbow

June prepared, Midnight jumped and try to kick her in the head, but June block it with her left elbow. Midnight jumped back, and ran forward to her.

June without any problem, dodged, turned, grabbed her right wrist and kick her left foot off, June made Midnight flip and fall on her back

June without any problem, dodged, turned, grabbed her right wrist and kick her left foot off, June made Midnight flip and fall on her back. June quickly got the capture tape and trapped Midnight in it.

"Hero Team wins!" All Might announced, the pink smoke was no more and June deactivated her scales, the scales faded alway from June's body. June untangled Midnight out of the tape, "Sorry if I hurt you or so." June apologized, "Don't be, you impressed me." Midnight said as she stand up and fixed her glasses.

Midnight left and I walked back into the monitoring room with everyone, "Woah Redfox! What was that?!" Mina ran up to June and swing her arm on over her shoulder

Midnight left and I walked back into the monitoring room with everyone, "Woah Redfox! What was that?!" Mina ran up to June and swing her arm on over her shoulder. "O-oh! That was nothing." June answered nervously.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

Words: 896

Done! Yeah! I honestly wanted Mr Aizawa then Midnight, but I thought it was sort of bad, because we all know that he can't effect her, since she has magic than a quirk.

Anyways, please
Vote
Comment
&
Follow my account

Hope you all enjoy this chapter my Zodiacs, bye~

~ Gemini-Chan