💛Crowded Entrance💛

June's POV

"Hey June, since the festival is in 2 weeks. Wanna train together?" Uraraka asked me, I couldn't say no to the Mochi little girl. "Yeah sure. Just text me when so I can check." I answered. Uraraka and I were walking towards the door, the Mochi girl opens it up and...

"Wh... Wh-What's going on?" Uraraka asked with her eyes widen from shock. Students from other classes gathered around our class. Some holding their phones recording or picturing us, "What business do you have with the class A?" Iida asked the students. Tras- I mean Mineta shouted at them like as if he was in war.

Not really understanding why they were here, till Bakugou said it. "We're the ones who made it out of the villains attack. Probably wanna check us out before the sports festival." Bakugou said in his low gruff voice.

"They just want to see us in person, huh? But, those it really have to be like this?" I thought, "Out of my way, extras!" The angry Pomeranian said, breaking me out of my thoughts. The dekusquad was behind him, either scared of what he said or trying to behave the angry Pomeranian.

"What's going on?" Ken walked up to be from behind, "Something about the incident, that's all." I answered, no emotions as always, but in his eyes, I can tell he was annoyed, upset or at least sad about the incident, since he was there and cause problems. "It's okay bud, we all somehow went through that. If they haven't, maybe they will soon." I replied.

Soon, a new voice was heard through the crowd of students. A guy with purple long hair, seems like Mr. Aizawa's live child if you ask me, walked up to the front of our classroom door. He starts talking about how some students from different courses can switch with the Hero Course, depending on the students results in the Sports Festival.

"Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if your in the hero course, if you get carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you." He stated.

"I came with the declaration of war." He added. "This person's bold!" the dekusquad cried mentally.

"Then, I wish you good luck." I spoke, I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Purple hair dude looked confuse or curious or so. "You can try all you want. But, we will not fall, we will stay here. No matter what. We'll aim to become no. 1." I said confidently. Some were shock with my mini speech, others took this seriously. "She's bold too!" The dekusquad cried mentally, again.

Purple dude was shocked as well with my mini speech. I smirked inside, knowing I have perfectly delivered my message to everyone who was listening. However, Bakugou walked away. "Wait a Minute, Bakugou! What're you gonna do about all of this?" Bakugou stopped on his tracks, "It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!" Kirishima questioned/shouted at BakuBro.

"It doesn't matter!" He spoke, Kirishima and the rest are confused. "It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top." He said and walked away. "He does have a point." I mumbled, Ken nodded.

As all of us from class A started to leave the class, as well as me and Ken. Something caught my eyes, I couldn't identify who it was, but they had brown hair and a hair clip that seems to be made out of gold. I did admire the beautiful hair clip, it looked like a butterfly or a fairy.... "Wait- A fairy?" I thought, as I was about to follow them, I heard Hinata shout from the distance. "Oi! June! We have to go, we also have to drop Kiroko at the office!" I heard her, I look to where her voice came from, and there I saw her jumping up behind the crowd. She looked like a kid as she was doing that, if you ask me. I found it funny, I giggled softly.

"Ok! Come on, we have to go." I looked at Ken, who was behind my side. "See you guys tomorrow." I waved at my classmates and the waved back, as we slowly disappeared into the crowd of students. Soon, we dropped Ken to the office, where the teachers are, apparently Ken stays with one of the teachers in the dorms, I think.

We dropped him off, and we all took a horrible bus ride back home.

2 Days later

All of us were training. We girls went into the girls changing room, they changed into their PE uniform, while me and Tsu changed into our school swimsuits and head towards the pool. "Hey June. Why are you going to train in the pool?" Hagakure asked me, "Yeah, isn't your quirk iron or something?" Uraraka ask. "Oh, yeah. It is, but I'm gonna try and earn my water dragon scales." I answered, "Wait? Earn? How? Kero." Tsu was confused. "I though you have an iron/metal-based quirk." Momo quirked a brow.

I sighed, "I guess I never mentioned my quirk or explain, do I?" I looked at them, the girls answered simply no. "Well, here.

My quirk is simply called Dragon. It allows me to change into any type of dragon with a specific element, such as iron, lighting, air and etc. But, I tend to use my iron element more since that's what I was originated with. I earn my other elements thanks to my family and friends in my place. Now, since I'm with my long-lost cousin, I get the chance to earn my Water Dragon Scales." I explained, leaving some details though.

The girls understand, their like kids. We walked out and head to the training facility, me and Tsu went to the indoor swimming pool. I helped Tsu wine up some toy fish and pop them in the pool. Tsu jumped in and used her long tongue to catch one fish at a time, as fast as possible. While, I hold my breathe underwater as long as I could. Hinata told me that she could breathe underwater, so that could possibly be my capabilities when I get to earn my Water Dragon Scales.

We trained and trained more till we dropped. We worked hard to stay on top. And now, the Sports Festival was happening in front of my eyes.

Words: 1150 

Felt like it's been awhile since I used June's POV

Also, I'll be a bit busy now. I recently got an offer by Webnovels, and I have to write a story/novel with each chapter containing 1k+ words and so, also the offer doesn't really allow fanfics so that's that.

Hopefully I'll do well, I feel nervous about it. I hope I can go far like this story too. But this doesn't mean, it'll stop me from continuing this story.

And that's it for today, I also started to write the 1st chapter of the novel. So yeah~

~ Gemini-Chan