21

After she finished her breakfast, she headed to school as usual. The day passed normally, and she was walking back to her apartment.

Walking on the street, suddenly a car stopped beside her. She thought it was coincident, but when she looked over Levi’s ostentatious Zenvo came into view.

The window lowered down and Levi’s beautiful face was slowly revealed.

“Get in.” He demanded.

“What do you want?

“I said get in.” From his expression, she can tell he is getting impatient.

“I am not obligated to listen to you.” She rejected.

“Sure enough, your money would run out sooner or later with your unemployed status.”  He smirked at her.

Her body froze, and then unwillingly, she walked around the car and sat in the passenger side.

 “You know its over between us. Of course at first it hurts, but I’m slowly getting over it.”

“It’s not over until I says so.” His voice was demanding.

“That’s what you said a few months ago.”

His lips pressed into a stern line and didn’t say anything.

As the quiet progressed on her heart kind of sunk. Laughing on the inside, she asked herself what did she expect him to say: I changed my mind. What was she thinking, like he will ever say those words.

“Seriously what do you want? Why can’t anyone employ me?” She asked him because she doesn’t understand what does the employment and unemployment status of other people has to do with him.

“You’re were in a bad position.” He said looking a head at the road like he doesn’t have much interest in this topic.

“Bad position?” She’s confused.

“The company your were working for was one of my major enemies. To make sure they will be completely destroyed I made sure no one can ever employ people who has worked for them.”

“What! I may not know much, but I know this Company has at least thousands of employees. How can you let all these people go into poverty?”

“What happens to them is not in my interest.” He said with a stolid face.

“How can you be so…so…” she struggled to find the right word, “cruel.”

“You don’t know me, baby. I am more than cruel.” He looked at her with a smirk on his face.

She didn’t say anything, but she was appalled. Truthfully, she knows nothing about him. What does he like? What does he hate? What is his hobby? She knew none of it. Will knowing him more make her want to stay away from him? She didn’t know.

They car stopped by a restaurant that she doesn’t recognize. A person came in a greyish uniform and Levi handed him the car key. They said something, but Ali didn’t pay attention to it. She assumes it’s a person who parks the car for you. She heard about it, but she has never seen it in real life before. They had minimum gestures, but the other person seems to know exactly what to do. It seems that he comes here often.

As they walked in the grand the door, a woman immediately came to greet them with the like they’ve been expecting him.

“How are you sir?” She asked politely.

“Pleasant, and you?” He asked.

“Good.” The woman sounded delighted.

“And this young lady is?”

Ali wondered how would he introduce her.

“My guest.” His answer was simple.

“It’s nice to meet you, I’m Emma your escort for the day.”

“I’m Ali is nice to meet you too.” She answered politely, though a little surprised at her hospitality.

“This way, please.” Emma gestured.

They went upstairs and she escorted them to a table by the window. The table was already decorated with their utensils, plates, and ice water. Even the towel like fabric was folded into a beautiful swan shape.

Surprisingly, there is actually a very nice view outside. Though this floor seems pretty secluded, with only few tables that seem to only act as decoration because at this moment it’s only two of them, not counting the Emma and the waiter that followed behind her.

“This James, your waiter for today.” After Emma introduced him, she finally left.

Ali got a little annoyed at the formality, but Levi was emotionless as usual.

“Being impatient so easily is not a good thing.” Even though he seemed to be criticizing her, he still let the humor in his voice showing through.

“How may I serve you today?” James asked as he handed a menu to each of us.

When she looked at him, she realized that he was really cute. He seems to be about the same age as her and his eyes is especially pretty with his full eyelashes, and the light green iris showing through. But that was only a thought.

When he looked over to her, he smiled, and her positive impression of him just increased even more.

Then the sound of the menu hitting the table broke away her gaze.

“I’ll like a straight up martini slightly stirred, one medium and one overcooked sirloin stake, and one cup of Fruit Sundae…” Levi order without really looking over the menu.

As she heard the name of the alcohol, she looked at him quizzically. They were in the same grade last year which means that he is not in the age to be legally drinking.

 *******

AN: I saw some of you missed Levi, so here he is! Sruprise! Sorry it has been a while since I last updated an chapter, but after the surgery I felt terrible. (My whole face was wollen up, could barely eat, and felt neasea for up to 16 hours.)But i felt better now. Anyway I think I’m starting to get my plot holes with you guys’s help, and I would probably do some major editing from now. Just a head up, I might add ch. in between ch.  

And I want to thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and commenting!!! :)

Thanks for all of you who hoped that i will feel better, I appreciates it :)