28

He is the notorious bad boy in this school, but he is still overwhelmingly popular with the girls.

"Ethan..." She said abhorrently.

"So you know me." He looked at her accusingly with his narrowed eyes.

When her eyes met his, she quickly looked away. His eyes are very attractive, yet intimidating to look at.

"I'm sorry." She shuttered. "I though...you were someone else." She let out a breath as she noticed he didn't recognize her.

"Don't you think you need a better explanation than that?" His voice was deep.

Even though his voice wasn't loud, she was still overwhelmingly nervous like she was put on the spot and being yelled at by a professor.

His thumb wiped across his own lip. His already red lips seemed more vibrant from his movement. No matter how tantalizing his lips looked, she wish she hadn't kissed it.

Just by his movement, she felt her face blushed bright red from humiliation. It's like he was trying to wipe off the germs, like he can't even express how much he is disgusted by her kiss. Why? Why does she have to be humiliated by him again?

...............She can still remember the first time she met him at the school........

She was walking to her class like normal, and then she heard high-pitched screams came out from the hallway where she was walking. She has no idea what was happening, but she stopped walking thinking if she should still take this route. As she thought about it, this route is shortest way to her class, so she decided to kept on walking.

As she was walking on the outside of the crowed, suddenly three girls stopped Ali on her way.

"Hey, new girl! I'm Jessica." The girl stood on the front said. Ali noticed one of the girl stood on Jessica's right held a beautifully decorated box tied up with a red ribbon.

"Hi." Ali said back. She was confused because she had no idea who they are.

"I have a favor to ask you," the girl said with a smile on her face.

Before Ali could say anything, she was shoved through the crowd.

"Give this to him for us, will you." It wasn't necessarily a question; it was more like a statement. Along with their words, she felt a box landed on her hand. Instinctively she held it so it wouldn't fall on the floor.

Just as she was going to as 'what,' she was pushed on to the middle of the walkway. Almost tripped, she fumbled to keep her balance and not tip the cake in her hands.

Ali had no of idea what's going on. What are they doing?

Once she finally stilled her body, she glanced up. Her mouth dropped, she was speechless at how beautiful the boy walked toward her was and what was even more shocking was how he looked so much liked He wasn't walking by himself, there was three other boys walking along his side.

When he approached and stopped right in front of her, his eyes moved from her to the beautifully wrapped cake in her hand.

"Whoo. This cake doesn't look bad." The boy beside him said sarcastically. The other two boys that paused beside him hardly took a notice of her.

"Th-i-s is...." not mine. She felt she can't even pronounce her word right.

"Shh...don't talk." He said with annoyance in his tone. He hates how the girls always have so many things to .

His hand went up to tug on the red ribbon, which is comparatively vibrant against his pale hand. Then, the lacey ribbon run lose with in his hand and slipped to the hard concrete floor. His other hand pulled up the coverlid.

In the next second, her face sunk in the deliciously looking creamy cake as she felt a force on her hand.

"What are you doing?" She shrieked as she closed her eyes. She can't believe he just shoved the cake on her face.

"Something I'm sure you can see." He said with satisfied smile.

When she looked at him, he was rubbing his fingers together, like he was brushing off the dust. Then he bends over to look at her, his face leveled with hers.

Every inch of Ali's face is smeared with the cake, and she can still feel the white creamy icing dripping down the edge of her chin. She was sure he doesn't have a single clue of what she looks like, but she can see clearly the mischievous smile on his beautiful face.

"Mmm.. looks yummy..." there was a tint of delight in his words.

Chills run down Ali's back.

Then, he strode his index finger on her cheek, and put the cream he wiped off in his mouth and sucked on it. She could clearly hear the sucking sound he made with his mouth.

She stared at him with disbelief.

"Next time bring some chocolate flavored," he winked at her and just walked away.

She felt the wind and then a crisp clear intoxicating scent, just like the way he walked, intoxicatingly alluring.

"Ahhhh......Ethan!... Ahhh...Ethan!" Girls, mesmerized by him, screamed around them.

Ali wanted to scream too, not because he looked hot, but because he is scary.

She stood there stared at their back, grudgingly.

......back to present.........

For the first time, she desperately wished she kissed someone average. No, not average, but ugly. That way, it wouldn't be as nearly as humiliating as this. On top of that there are so many deathly gazes glaring at her.

She looked at Ethan who stood before her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I never should have kissed a boy like you." She apologized. What else could she do? That should be enough, right? At least that's what she liked to think, as she quickly tried to walk away.

But, in the next minute pain radiated against her back as Ethan pinned her against the wall.

"A boy like me? Could you make that clearer?" He was irritated.

....

(A/N: Sorry if the flashback was confusing. It was a scene that accidentally got edited out. I would try to fix it later. 

But tell me what you guys think of Ethan? What do you think would happen next?

And sorry for not updating for so long, there just have been a lot going through my life. )