10

She screamed.

“Quiet.” He commanded. “Did you really think I wouldn’t recognize you,” his voice hot against her ears. His scent bellowed from behind her.

“Or…did you already forget me?” He said bitterly as he bit the lower portion of her ear.

Her body froze, as soon as she heard his voice, she knew exactly who it was.

“Why didn’t you come to ask me?” He asked.

“Levi Sullivan! Let go of me!” She broke out from his embrace.

“Answer me.”

“Ask you? Why should I ask you? I am not that arrogant enough to think that you will help me! Beside we’re a world apart, how do you expect me to reach you.” She said angrily.

“My phone number has never changed.”

Turning her body toward the side, away from him, she wants to laugh. What is that suppose to mean. He broke up with and left her stranded. Even when she begged him to stay, he still even hesitates to break the grasp she had on him. She doubts that he ever cared about her. She can’t forget about that, can’t forget about the pain that he brought to her. It made her feel worthless in front of the person she loves. She feels like she is nothing to him. She hates him; she wants him to feel the pain that she once had.

She looked out at the sun setting on the horizon. The last light from the sun glistened on his devastatingly beautiful face, but Ali didn’t turn to look at him.

He forcibly turned her back.

“Look at me.” He said coldly.

She turned her head to the side. Then she felt his icing skin on her chin as he tipped her head up to meet his gaze.

“Don’t touch me.” As she felt the pressure of his dumb against her chin tightened, she winced at the pain. She turned her head to the side, trying to break free of his grasp.

“Remember, your mine.” He said dangerously.

“Why? You’re the person who left me. Why do you want me back again?”

“You’re interesting.”  He said, releasing his grip off of her.

“I don’t want to be your toy anymore.” She said angrily.

“That’s not up to you.” His voice went stern. “If you want a job ever again, come to my place at 5pm.” He took out a card and handed to her, which to looked like an invitation. “It has the address on it.”

She went silent. That’s true. In there relationship she never had a right to do anything. It’s always he wanting her or leaving her, but still, she wavered about taking it.

 “Just admit it. You need me.” He whispered against her ear.

Finally she took the card from his hand. Her movement almost looked like a slow motion.

He smiled.

“See you there.” He said as he kissed her forehead.

The warm, moist sensation shocked her. When she looked up again, the view only left his back toward her, it was alluring as ever, but he was walking away.

This whole event almost felt like a dream. She doesn’t know how did she have the strength to face him. Now that she is alone, she felt like all the energy is deflating inside of her.

She gripped the card, hard. So hard that her finger tips has a tint of white color to it. “Should I go? Should I not go?” She kept thinking about the same question over and over again as she walked back to her apartment. Before she realizes it, she was already there. She can’t believe that she was zooming out that much.

 *****

Please vote if you like the story :)