27

When she lifted up and saw the tear gliding down, she froze. The way his shirt is a little torn and his pants slid down past his hip, his cloth can barely cover his body. His blond hair a little messy, his eyelashes are smeared with his tears, his teeth bit his lips with a tiny quiver. She can still hear the quiet whimper. His light blue eyes was despondent and looking down. He looked sadly beautiful like a broken doll.

Ali didn't look closely at his eyes. If she did, she would realize his eyes all of sudden turn dull like he was resigning. In a strange way, it's almost like he forced himself to resign, to stop rejecting even if he didn't want to. The lack of determination is almost like he is giving in to fate. Even if he is able to choose his own fate, he still has to choose forfeit.

She was shocked. What did she do! She quickly got off of him.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. She couldn't look at him, not at this moment when she felt so overwhelmingly guilty. Flusteredly, she scanned her fingers to her hair and left the room.

She brought out a blanket and pillow to the living room. She lied down with her face crashed in to the soft pillow. The blankets half covered her body. Shutting her eyes closed in frustration, she pondered what was she doing. What was she thinking? Why did she do any of that? Maybe she just needs some space to calm her mind down.

Maybe she should work on getting Lucas an adoption. After all, she just an college student and can't afford to raise another teenager. With her action today, she starts to think she isn't as responsible as she think she is. She is actually very childish.

...

Back in the bedroom, Lucas lied on the bed for a few minutes after Ali left. His eyes was still dark and somewhat deeper, he scarcely cared how exposed his body was as he sat up. His bare feet landed on the floor, and he walked across the room, as his body was next to the doorframe, he paused. His eyes looked at Ali as he pondered.

....

The next day, when she woke up, she prepared breakfast as usual, but Lucas didn't come out. She knows that he probably detests her right now. Even so, she still prepared some breakfast for him as she left.

The school was the same, nothing interesting happened. As she got out her last class, she quickly headed out.

She thought about adoption, but she really wasn't sure how it worked. The first place she could think of is the police station. She was thinking what should she tell them.

But then, her thoughts were immediately stopped, when she saw a familiar car parked outside. It was hard not to notice because it stood out so much.

Even if she can't see Levi, but she knows he is inside the car. An immediate surge of anger came up as she though of him, but she still don't want to see him.

She walked backward, trying to escape from him, but the window of his car suddenly rolled down and his deep brown eye showed through. In a moment of shock, she bumped into someone. Nervously, looking down, a pair of male shoes came into her view. She all of sudden changed her idea.

With out thinking she turned around and kissed the boy behind her, not caring if he was ugly or not, but she was a little shocked as her lip fell on to a surprisingly soft lips. She held in the same awkward position for about fifteen seconds.

On the other hand, when the boy felt somebody walked into, he was just about to cuss, but then was suddenly stopped by a kiss. As he saw her closely shut fluttering eyes, her awkward position, and the way her lips barely moved as it touched his, he wanted to laugh. He never though there was a girl who is so inexperience and daring. Since when did he have such an interesting fan?

...

When Ali finally broke the kiss, the first thing she did was to look behind her. She let out a breath as she saw the car wasn't there anymore, but then another situation caught her eyes. Every one was staring at her.

Was what she did so shocking? The student kisses in the campus all the time.

She hesitantly turned around to look at the person.

When she saw his face, she was also completely shocked.

It's him! She saw him once before, but his face was very memorable.

His face was finely sculpted. He had short, messy brown hair, and a very light-golden brown eyes.

.......

Hi, with the jobs going on, I can hardly find time to write. This is all I've written today :(

But tell me what you think?

Do you think Lucas is going to be adopted?

What kind of boy do you think the golden eyed boy is?