5

When she first saw him, his eyelashes fluttered like a butterfly wing, he looked at her with confusing and fear. Cuddling in a little corner, he looked like a lost angel. She felt bad for intruding him. But, then, looking at him she got lost. She forgot to talk, forgot to explain why she was here. She even forgot to breath. He looked fragile and unreal, like he would vanish any minute, but, still, she felt there was something weird about him. Then she shook her head, couldn’t believe why an angle like boy would make her scared.

His beauty was pure, like the clearest river, the whitest snow.

Thud…thud... She heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She looked around and then she finally decided to hide behind the luxurious curtain. She looked at him with desperate eyes, hoping he won’t give her away. She didn’t know what happened. When she heard the door open, her body froze, but the little boy said something to them, and they walked away. She was confused at that moment because she didn’t hear what he said. Did he just say that he didn’t saw a girl? It’s strange how they accepted what he said that easily. She thought.

Walking out, she saw him still sitting on the floor by the grand piano, cuddling himself in to a ball. Now that she looked around, she realized this room was big, extravagant, but it only had a grand piano in it. The white satin curtain flowed by the wind, and it covered his body. He looked unclear and unreal. His platinum blond hair flowed among the curtain.

 “Thank you,” she said to him softly, afraid of scaring him. He lifted his head from his knees. His eyes were light blue, so light it makes her thought of the ocean glacier. It seemed so pure, so platonic, like water that let her see to the other side. It had nothing in it, no desire, no love, and no hate. She didn’t know a person could have eyes like that. She walked closer and bended down to look at him.

He looked back at her, impish strand of his platinum silver hair flowed across his milky white soft skin. He looked like a broken doll at the moment, so cute so heartbroken. She seemed to be mesmerized by him again.

She looked at his pink, but whitish lip. She hardly sees anyone’s lip look this tantalizing, and she really wanted to feel how soft it was. Before she knew it, she was lost in her imagination. The imaginary feel of his lip was so real. She can feel the softness of his lip like it was made of water, the faint quivers, and then she heard a whimper. She opened her eyes instantly and was shocked that her lips were actually on his.