18

On the other side of the bed, he pressed a button on the desk. Then he said “The regular.” His eloquence was very short and concise.

Gleaming at him, she said, “I’m sleeping on this bed.”

He looked up at her questionably and then he said, “I don’t mind.”

“Shouldn’t you sleep on the floor?”

“Why?”

“Because I’m a guest!”

“I never seen a guest demanded the owner to sleep on the floor.”

“You should go sleep on the sofa.”

“No.” He yawned, caring little about the conversation.

“But I’m a girl!” You can’t sleep on the same bed as me. She said inside her head.

“I already said I don’t mind.”

Just about she was going to say something else, the doorbell ringed.

Levi pressed down a button and said, “Come in.”

Through the opened bedroom door, she can see about ten servants walked in, each holding something in their hand. They’re movement was very uniform. She couldn’t tell exactly what they are doing, but it was very fast. It seemed as soon as they set the things down, they left.

Levi got off the bed beside her. As he walked to the bedroom door, he turned back to look at Ali who was still sitting on the bed.

“Don’t you want to eat?” He asked and then walked out.

Questionably, Ali got off the bed and walked behind him. As she walked out to the sitting room, she gaped at the dishes of food on the table. Water started to build in her mouth; she never saw such extravagant food before.

She sat on the sofa before the table and licked her lips. She doesn’t know where to start.

“Help yourself.” Levi said to her.

As Ali saw he started to eat, she followed him.

Not only was the food decorated well, it also taste good. She stuffed her mouth and then took a drink of the water.

“Slow down.” Levi’s tone was soft.

He extended his arm in front of her, his dumb slowly wiped off the sauce on the corner of her lips. Ali winced as he touched her.

Then she saw him grabbed a napkin and slowly wiped it off his finger. 

She didn’t know how did he make such simple movement so elegant.

After a while, she was full. When she looked up, she saw Levi looking at her. Come to think of it, after his first bite, he didn’t really eat anything else.

After they finished, the servant came back in again to clean everything.

Levi and Ali went back to the bedroom.

Ali stood in front of the bed. Don’t know if she should get on.

Levi walked toward the bathroom. After he came out he said, “Go brush you teeth, there is a new toothbrush under the sink.”

Ali did.

But when it came bedtime, she is still troubled.

Levi was already lying on the bed. Then suddenly, she saw the phone lying beside him.

She decided to get on the bed and take the phone when he is asleep.

“Are you going to get on or have you decided to sleep on the sofa?” Levi asked.

“I’ll get on.” Ali replied urgently.

Levi turned the light off. Suddenly blackness surrounded the room, but after a while Ali’s eyes started to get used to it.

Ali tried moved toward the edge of the bed, far from Levi.

After lying there for thirty minutes, she heard the even breaths of Levi beside her.

She sneakily turned over, sat up, and reached for the phone beside his pillow.

As she her hand was inches away, a hand gripped her wrist.

She gasped in shock.

“What are you doing?” Levi asked.

**************

This time I have a goal for this chap:

600 reads

60 votes

30 comments

If the goal can be reached i'll definitely be updating faster :)

I really don't know how is my book doing. Do you actually like it? I feel like less people are liking it. Maybe it's because Lucas is hard to relate to? Is it really different from all the other books here? This is my first book, I'm still kind of inexperience.

Tell me what you think.

And thanks for the 40,000 read, 1000vote, 300 comments.