4

Fear shot through her mind again. Would she be killed? Would they torture her? Tears ran down her eyes as she thought about that person’s beautiful face. Why did he betray her? Did he plan all of those from the moment they met? What did she want from her?

Energy was leaking from her body; she can’t run anymore, she felt her lungs was burning, even breathing hurts.

They’re going to catch me. They’re going to catch me. A voice repeated in her mind.

The truth sunk into her. She was in a forest, nobody can safe her, all her struggles were useless. Thinking that, she gave up, her running speed started to slow.

Why fight so hard, why go through all the pain. I  didn’t want to live any way. Nothing in the world really matters. No one was going to miss me. So why not die.   

Then her mouth dropped into an O shape as she saw what was in front of her. It was colossal mansion. The Gothic architecture, the intricate designs showed that this mansion was ancient. Abruptly, when she saw the mansion, the humming voice to her death vanished, and she wanted to survive again. She quickly ran to the mansion, pushing open the metal gate. As she reached the enormous front door she tried to knock, but when she walked up, she realized there was a gap. She gave it a push and the door swung open.

She quickly ran inside. Closing the door carefully, but through the door, on the other side, she can still hear the footsteps getting closer. She tried to run, but when she looked at what was in front of her she was once again shocked. The lavishing designs, the clean marbled floor all showed that this mansion was not abandoned, then why was the door open. She couldn’t think too much, all she can do now was ran. She aimed for the twisted staircase; the mansion was so big that she can hear her footstep echoing off the walls. The echoing sounds were making her uneasy, but she didn’t have any choice but to keep moving forward.

She looked around the second staircase. Then she spotted a light coming from a half open door, she quickly ran over, pushing the door open, sneaking in, and then closed it. Her heart beat jumped faster as she saw what was in it.

***************

VOTE <3

Thank you so much for reading :)

I have a thousand reads and 72 likes!!