26

Still leaning against the hard wall and sitting on the concrete floor, the day that he broke up with her flashed before her eyes. Tears kept falling down her face, no matter how many times she told herself to stop crying. She wiped her face repetitively and furiously, but her face was still wet. She gave up. Give up trying to refrain the feeling deep within her.

Why is she trying to lie to herself? Just admit it Ali, you can't for get about him, even after all those things he did. A voice inside her said.

Shaking her head violently, she yelled "Shut up!" She doesn't want to hear those voices. She doesn't want her hearts to hurt more. She stumbled to get off the cold floor; strands of hair fell in front of her face, not caring how terrible she looked. Why should she care how she looked? The one that she want doesn't care how she looked. In fact, he doesn't even care about her.

After getting up, she don't know how long have she walked, but she arrived at the door of her apartment. Fumbling through her pocket, she finally got the key out. After opening the door, she saw a face. His light blue eyes seem to glow like a star under the dark. In the unclearness of her tears, he looked heart-achingly beautiful.

She almost forgot there was a boy in her room. Why does Levi have such a strong influence on her? Why does he always heave her emotions? She would never have these crazy feelings if she have never met him.

What if she still loves him? What if he still affects her? That doesn't mean anything.

She shut the door behind her, dropping the key on the floor, and walked closer to him.

"Ali..." His uncertain voice came out as a soft murmur.

She stood before Lucas. Her chin tipped up slightly to look at him. He was taller than her, even though he still has a naïve mind like a child.

Suddenly her arms wrapped around him, her body crashed against his. She hugged him as tightly as she could. She needs some comfort right now.

"Ali." He said her name again. This time he was shocked and confused. At first his body froze as she hugged her. She can feel his wavering, but after a few second she still felt his arms wrapped around her.

His body was hard against hers; she can feel the warmth seeking through. It was very comforting in some ways, and also very different in others. He had a very fresh and pure smell to him. He seems to just gotten a shower because his hair seemed slightly damp. She moved her nose to the curve of his neck and sniffed again. He smells like lavender vanilla, it was the smell of the body wash that she had used, but she never realized it smelled this good.

She rubbed her cheek against him. As she felt a little bit calmer, Levi's face flashed before her once again, and the emotions inside her went turmoil. Then suddenly, she took his hand off of her and broke the embrace.

"Ali. What's wrong?" He looked kind of hurt.

"Shhh, don't talk." She said softly to him. She doesn't want to hear any words right now.

She grabbed Lucas's hand and walked towards the bed.

"Ali, where are you going?" Lucas asked again.

Suddenly, Ali pushed Lucas on to the bed. She can hear his gasp as he landed on the cushioned bed.

"Ali, what are you doing?" His voice shocked and confused.

"Please, don't say anything." She said softly again. She doesn't know what she is doing. All she wants to do is to prove that Levi doesn't mean anything.

With the outer appearance alone, Lucas was everything she wanted once before. With his platinum blonde hair, his stunning blue eyes, and his unbelievable cute face, he was supposed to be her ideal boyfriend. When did that start to change?

Unconsciously, she was distancing herself from him. Why did she do that? Is it because she still cares about Levi? It shouldn't mean anything! She can still loves someone else!

Seeing Lucas lying on the bed, his shirts flared up, revealing the brim of his pants and his pale-pinkish skin, a feeling came up from her heart. The feeling even made her harder to breathe, but she didn't know what the feeling is.

She got on top of him; her mind is very hazy right now with all the emotion rolling inside her. She just wants to prove that she can love some else.

"Lucas." She made her mind concentrating on saying his name. "Lucas...Lucas..."

She bended down to kiss him, but she missed when Lucas's face tipped to the other side. She fell into the pillow behind him, her cheek brushed against his, and she can feels his strands of soft hair tickling her.

"Don't scare me, Ali." His body twisted beneath her.

When she lifted herself up, she can see fear in his eyes.

"Ali..." Lucas's voice quivered.

She can hear the uncertainty in his voice, but her mind is too hazy to think about any of that.

Lucas hand pushed against her chest, but his strength was feeble. Because of his struggle, silvery strands of hair partly covered his pale face, making him look even more tantalizing.

She pressed his arms above him. This time holding his chin in place, she pressed her lips against him. Her tongue slid out to lick his smooth lips, then sneaking inside his mouth and found his wet and warm tongue.

Her hand slid beneath his shirt and glided across his silky soft skin.

***********
Hi. I'm so sorry for the slow update. I have been very bussy with my school works, it was midterm month! Also my Grandparents are in town for about a month too. Basically a lot of school and family problems.

Anyway what do you guys think of this chapter. Do you like it? Tell me what you think.

I know girl forceing a boy is....

But I thinks it's kind of unfair how it's always the guys forcing the girls, so here is a twist, haha :)