17

Can she go in the bathroom? No! She can’t. Wouldn’t he notice her?

Maybe he wouldn’t notice her if he is taking a bath. He might have the T.V. on, or he might have his eyes closed. But what if he is sitting facing the door, or taking a shower? Should she take the chance? Indecisive, she walked back and forth nervously before the bathroom door.

She can’t calm herself. He might be expecting her. Tiny sweat beads gather on her forehead. After a while, she took a deep breath and stopped before the door. She should at least try, maybe just a peek. Her hand went up shakily to grab the smooth door nob. She barely has enough strength in her to grasp it tightly. She swallowed, and slowly counting inside her head, but when she counted to three and told herself to open the door, her hand just won’t move. Then all of sudden her eyes snapped wide open as she heard the sound of the water, and her heart jumped violently inside her chest.

He is taking a shower. As the moment of shock passed away, she took her hand off the door nob. She felt her leg is growing a limp from standing in front of the door for too long.

She can’t bring her self to do it. It’s only one night. Lucas should be fine. She’ll find a way to leave by tomorrow, and beside, he can’t keep her in here forever.

She walked over towards the bed.

Carefully, she got on the bed and lied down. The sheet of the bed was really soft and smooth to the touch, and the cover was slightly cold against he bared legs. She pulled the cover up more against her. The huge, luxurious room was silent except for the faint sound of the water.

She tried to fall asleep, but after a while she realized she couldn’t, even counting sheep inside her head didn’t work.

Lying there, she can hear the running water in the bathroom. The bed was full of his smell. Quietly, she heard the slow thump of her heart beating.

After all, the boy that’s just one door away, taking a shower, was the person she had a huge crush on. Even if right now, she tried to keep her distance, but she still can’t control her emotions.

Smelling his scent from his bed, she felt butterfly formed in her stomach. Then suddenly, she heard the water stopped.

Not long after, the door opened, and Levi walked out wearing a white bathrobe, a large V opening partially revealed his fine toned chest.

Beads of water glided down his neck to his chest. His damp and slight messy hair was strikingly enticing.

On the bed, Ali closed her eyes, pretending to be sleep, but she can still faintly hear the footsteps slowly walking near her and then the other side of the bed sunk in as he sat on it.

She felt a wave a warm air surrounded her and along with it the desirable smell radiating off of him.

Levi looked at her sleeping face, and then facing her, he slowly leaned in. As he was inches away from her, his lips curved up mischievously. He leaned in farther, his lips almost brushed against her cheek. As his lips was an inch away from her neck, he let out a breath of air.

The hot tickling sensation made Ali gasp, she opened her eyes immediately.

“Aren’t you going to pretend to be sleep anymore?” She saw a smile on his lips.

She pursed her lips. Looking at his tempting face, she lost her words. She looked away, then after a few seconds, she said, “How did you know?”

“Try practicing in front of mirror next time.”

“What is that suppose to mean!” She screamed at him.

“Are you hungry?” He asked, ignoring her question.

“No.” She said angrily.

Then her stomach growled. She realized she hasn’t eaten much the whole day, and even when she does eat, she can barely fill up. First of all, she doesn’t know how to cook that well. Secondly, she barely has enough money to buy food, and it’s all because of him.

*******

Hi, sorry for taking so long to post.

I haven’t decided when I will be updating. If I happen to decide it I will post it on my message board and notify all my follower. I also wanted to thank all of you who followed me!!! J^^

Another thing is that I want to improve while this book is in progress. So I might be going back to the beginning adding or deleting scenes and changing things up a little bit.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me what do think should be changed, added, or deleted.