Thirty-Three.

Kane sat on the sink as Alexander cleaned Clint's blood off his face and hands with a wet towel.

"How do you feel?" Alexander asked, his voice was filled with concern.

"Like a weight was lifted off my shoulders." Kane smiled at Alexander to show him he was okay, he really was. For the first time in a long time, he felt free, he felt relieved.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Alexander turned Kane's face to the side gently as he wiped the dried blood from his cheek.

"'Cause I ain't want ya' ta' look at me differently."

"How could you forgive me after what I did? I came into the picture and put you through the same thing. I'm no better than he is, how could you love me?" Alexander was so upset and disappointed with himself. He hurt Kane the same way Clint did, he wasn't any better.

"There's another reason why I ain't wanna tell ya' 'cause I knew you'd beat ya' self up 'bout it. Ya' changed Alex, he didn't. Ya' apologized and showed me how sorry ya' were, he didn't."

"I know but, I just feel like I don't deserve you after everything I've done. Why didn't you just put me out when I popped up at your house?" Alexander refused to make eye contact with Kane as he spoke.

"Honestly, at da' time I thought ya' hadn't changed so I was scared ta' make ya' mad. I just said yes 'cause I thought even if I would've said no, ya' would've still did whatever ya' wanted." Kane grabbed Alexander's face and made him look at him, "Ya' changed though and I didn't think it was possible fa' me ta' love ya' but I do, I love ya'. Ya' say I deserve better, I have everything I deserve. I have a great husband, a beautiful daughter on the way, my parents, Malik and my godchildren, Anica, Damien, even Ryder and Greg. I'm finally gettin' everything I deserve and it feels good."

"Are you sure you want to be with me? We can always just co-parent if this isn't what-"

"Just shut da' fuck up and kiss me already." Kane cut him off by kissing him roughly. If it was one thing about Kane, he loved showing affection. One hand fisted Alexander's hair while the other rubbed under Alexander's shirt.

Alexander pulled away, staring down at Kane as his eyes clouded with lust.

"Don't start anything you can't finish Kane."

"Who says I can't finish it?" He took his shirt off and tossed it on the floor, biting his lip. Kane didn't know what was causing him to feel so needy and horny but he didn't mind.

Alexander noticed how serious Kane was, "What are you trying to do Kane? You're being real touchy and freaky."

"I'm tryna go ta' Pound Town, ya' gon' take me?"

"I don't know what that is, Kane. Is that some kind of amusement park?" Alexander was so confused.

Kane smirked, "Yeah, they got all kinda rides I wanna get on."

"Well you can't go right now. You won't be able to get on anything while you're pregnant." Alexander thought Kane was talking about a real amusement park. "We can go once Ladybug is here and you can go ride all you want."

"They do have one ride I can get on while I'm pregnant." Kane pulled Alexander close to him, making him stand in between his legs.

Alexander's eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"Kane, I'm not following what you're saying."

Kane shoved his hand into the waistband of Alexander's pants and gripped his member, stroking it softly as he kept direct eye contact with Alexander.